• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Jesperdude

Jesperdude

european idiot

• 911 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:54 PM

Posted Image

I guess this is pretty much self explanatory. My K'Nex collection contains of 3 complete Screamin' Serpent Roller Coaster sets, 1 complete Rippin' Rocket Roller Coaster set, the Speed Coaster and the Swing 'n Drop from the Amusement Park (1st) series, and a big box (39x58x30cm) with all of my K'Nex (7.6K parts).

I sorted out the sets myself very carefully. I've included the original track in the Roller Coaster sets. Each set has at least 2 long parts (+/- 4mtrs) of track and as well some average size track. I divided all the (puple) track I own in three equal sets.

2 SETS FROM THE AMUSEMENT PARK SERIES (#1) (1x)
The complete Speed Coaster and Swing 'n Drop sets from the Amusement Park (1st) series. Complete, working, and batteries included. In original box and with instructions.

Posted Image

Price: € 20,- for both sets.

SCREAMIN' SERPENT ROLLER COASTER (3x)
Complete set with undamaged parts. I have one set without the screaming sound system. This set also includes my (first) front train car half-painted black, but it's very much wiped of. These sets will go with a nice transparent plastic box (29x39x19cm), the complete manual, prints, characters, and the original purple track.

Posted Image
pic#2 - pic#3 - pic#4

price: € 50,- per set.

RIPPIN' ROCKET ROLLER COASTER (1x)
Near complete set with undamaged parts. I noticed I was missing a few (+/-10) original metallic parts so I replaced them with the original parts. The set will go with a nice transparent plastic box (29x39x19cm), the complete manual, prints, train, and the original red track and boosters.

Posted Image

price: € 50,- per set.

7.6K PARTS OF ORIGINAL K'NEX & MISC. (1x)
Check out the attachments below for detailed part count information. The set will go with a nice big transparent plastic box (39x58x30cm), and instruction booklets from the Big Ball Factory and miscellaneous sets.

Posted Image

price: € 140,- per set

I live in the north-west of the Netherlands in Hoorn.

My signature is expericing a temporay delay and has therefore seized operation.

#2 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:23 PM

I'll take all 3 SS! I don't have euros though. I use American money. Is that ok?

EDIT: I just figured out thath what I'm planing on buying will cost $206 dollars, which is a lot.

Formally RK500

#3 floris2burn

floris2burn

Software Engineer

• 414 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:16 AM

Damn, you live pretty far up north in The Netherlands.

Do you know the cost to send these sets to Belgium?
I'm not going to buy them all, but I have interest in one or two of the SS (if RK500 doesnt buy them all for real)
If they are gone, I also have interest in the RR or the 7.6K box.

But I'd realy like to know the additional costs before actually buying them.

#4 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:10 AM

Can you please lower the price? Maybe 50 euros it's not much in where yuo live but when you convert that to American dollars it's a lot. Please make a seperate price for American dollars. Plus, we have to pay a lot for shipping. 30$ per set? That's the retail pirce? Or maybe 20$ per set?

Formally RK500

#5 W-e-s-l-e-y

W-e-s-l-e-y

Knex Builder

• 77 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:55 AM

^If he lowers it, people that pays with euros can also buy them cheaper in dollars.

Ik zou wel 1 of 2 screamin serpent willen kopen. Hoeduur is het verzenden binnen NL?

#6 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:56 AM

Hey Jesper, too bad your gonna stop. I live in Alphen aan den Rijn, and my parents might be interested because of sinterklaas. I really don't know if they want to buy it or not but i know the prices are somehow too high (this is the new price).

-=TK=-

Posted Image

#7 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:31 AM

Can you please lower the price? Maybe 50 euros it's not much in where yuo live but when you convert that to American dollars it's a lot. Please make a seperate price for American dollars. Plus, we have to pay a lot for shipping. 30$ per set? That's the retail pirce? Or maybe 20$ per set?

You know that 30$ equals 22€ and 20$ equals 15€? I hope you are kidding about lowering the price. On top of that, I am pretty sure, reading the responses here, that there are enough Dutch (and Belgian) buyers he can sell the K'nex to. Saves a lot of shipping as well.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#8 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

You know that 30$ equals 22€ and 20$ equals 15€? I hope you are kidding about lowering the price. On top of that, I am pretty sure, reading the responses here, that there are enough Dutch (and Belgian) buyers he can sell the K'nex to. Saves a lot of shipping as well.

Lol after the shipping price the money Jesper gets is only 1 eurocent or so. I hope you didn't really mean that lowering, you're crazy to sell your ss's for 1 eurocent :)

Posted Image

#9 jespercoasters

jespercoasters

Dutch Details Employee

• 1712 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:16 PM

Can i only buy the tubing from you. Are isn't that possible

Posted Image

#10 Jesperdude

Jesperdude

european idiot

• 911 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:22 PM

Can i only buy the tubing from you. Are isn't that possible

Nope. I only sell by sets.
I prefer to make deals with nearby members, since I'm not much familiar with shippings and stuff. And of course - the prices won't be lowered. :)

#11 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

I hope you are kidding.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 floris2burn

floris2burn

Software Engineer

• 414 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

Is it possible to give get the posting costs for the different sets?
(Caus it'll depend on the weight for each set.)

For The Netherlands and Belgium that is.

#13 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:31 AM

Jesper, can you hold aside for me, I'm working on the list of stuff that I want for Sinterklaas. This is my number one but I need to find out about the costs from other stuff as well.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 Jesperdude

Jesperdude

european idiot

• 911 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

Jesper, can you hold aside for me, I'm working on the list of stuff that I want for Sinterklaas. This is my number one but I need to find out about the costs from other stuff as well.

I have some time.. :)

#15 jespercoasters

jespercoasters

Dutch Details Employee

• 1712 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

can you hold the speed coaster aside for me i would like to have it on sinterklas but i first need to ask my parent's if they would like to give it to me greets jespercoasters

Posted Image

#16 jespercoasters

jespercoasters

Dutch Details Employee

• 1712 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:15 AM

i don't want the speed coaster set anymore because i just bought another set

Posted Image

#17 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

• 13586 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:54 PM

^SSC members have priority for sales. Since you only have one post, you clearly joined just to buy the set, so I'll have to disappoint you, you won't qualify for buying on SSC yet.

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg

#18 Da_Cool

Da_Cool

Dutch Details employee

• 314 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:31 PM

Hold an SS aside for me, trying to ask it for sinterklaas right now.

Posted Image

^^TanX SteelSpectrum^^
Posted Image
^^Tanx Lazor^^

Top 5
Goliath(WalibiWorld), Loup-Garou(Walibi Belguim), Winjas Fear(Phantasialand), Black Mamba(phantasialand), Xpress(WalibiWorld)

Alton Towers, coming soon summer 2010..

Coaster count '09: 72 Loopings count '09: 73

#19 floris2burn

floris2burn

Software Engineer

• 414 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:52 PM

I really like to get some of this (though my hopes aren't very high on a left-over SS)
But I'd like to know the total cost before buying any of the sets.

#20 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

• 13586 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

I know that Jesper is trying to figure out what the total prices will be for the sets, including shipping costs. Please hold on until he posts them here.

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jesper, k'nex, launch, selling