fraggie

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to the first ever Builders of Faith Awards!
- THERE WILL BE 2 PARTS TO IT
o STATIONARY AWARDS
o MEMBER (INCLUDING PRESIDENTS) VOTING
- STATIONARY AWARDS
o STATIONARY AWARDS WILL BE A COUPLE OF AWARDS THAT ARE AWARDED BY THE PRESIDENTS AND SECRETARY
o AWARDS:
 MOST ACTIVE
• WHICH MEMBER IS THE MOST ACTIVE ON SSC?
• ANSWER GOTTEN FROM ACTIVITY PERCENT
 MEMBER BEST AT THEIR JOB
• WHAT MEMBER IS BEST AT THEIR JOB?
• CAN BE GIVEN TO MEMBERS WHO SWITCHED JOBS PART WAY THROUGH THE YEAR
 AWESOME NEW MEMBERS
• GIVEN TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS WHO CAME THAT YEAR
 MOST HELPFUL
• COMMENTS TO BE GIVEN TO ME, CCC, OR LOVE4KANEX
- MEMBER VOTING
o MEMBER VOTING IS A COUPLE OF CATEGORIES WHERE ALL MEMBERS GET TO VOTE FOR WHO THEY CHOOSE TO WIN
o CATEGORIES
 MOST IMPROVED BUILDER
• THE MEMBER THAT HAS IMPROVED THE MOST OVER THE YEAR
 BEST NEW RIDE OF THE YEAR
• WHO HAS THE BEST RIDE OF THE YEAR? VOTE FOR THEM!
• DO NOT COMMENT THE BEST RIDE
• THE RIDE MUST BE COMPLETED AND HAVE BEEN FINISHED ON JANUARY 1ST OF THE SAME YEAR OF THE CURRENT AWARDS
 BEST RIDE OF ALL TIME
• WHO HAS THE BEST RIDE OF ALL TIME? VOTE FOR THEM!
• RIDES MUST BE IN THE RIDES DATABASE WITH PICTURES
• A VIDEO CAN REPLACE THE DATABASE, BUT YOU MUST PROVIDE IT.
 BEST MECHANICS
• WHO HAS THE BEST MECHANIC WORK? VOTE FOR THEM!
 BEST NAMER
• KNOW ANYONE HERE THAT COMES UP WITH THE BEST NAMES FOR THEIR RIDES? VOTE FOR THEM!
 FASTEST BUILDER
• WHO DO YOU THINK BUILDS THE FASTEST HERE? VOTE FOR THEM!
 BEST THEMER
• KNOW ANYONE HERE THAT THEMES THEIR COASTERS THE BEST? VOTE FOR THEM!
 PERFECTED TRACKWORK
• WHO HERE DO YOU THINK HAS THE BEST TRACK WORK? VOTE FOR THEM!
 MOST LOYAL
• WHO HERE IS THE MOST LOYAL AND GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE THE COMPANY BETTER?
 BEST CAMERA WORK
• WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE BEST CAMERA WORK IN TEST/FINAL VIDEOS? VOTE FOR THEM!

Comment!
Note: Voting threads will be made next weekend by me. Think of who you want to vote for. The polls in those threads will end December 3rd. So yes. One week until polls are made. And a week after that they will close. I won't be able to see what you post for, but please don't vote for yourself. It is kind of selfish to do that.

Another note: As it said in the best ride of year/of all time you must either provide a video in this thread or post it in the rides database. You have to do that to have it qualify. That is of all your coasters/flat rides.

Posted Image

#2 chaindogg33

chaindogg33

Constructioneer

• 312 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:30 AM

Very interesting. It was kind of hard to follow eveything you said but I think I get the point. One thing that I would like clarification on:

In the best ride of the year, did you mean to say that the rides which qualify would be: any ride that was completed on Jan 1st or after in the same year up until the time of the award?? In other words, if a ride was started in dec. 2009, but finished on jan. 1 2010, it would qualify?

Seems like it is going to be a very quick poll. Are you sure you don't want to push the date out a little? (I'm trying to get my latest ride finished by mid-Dec.) LOL.

#3 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:22 AM

Very interesting. It was kind of hard to follow eveything you said but I think I get the point. One thing that I would like clarification on:

In the best ride of the year, did you mean to say that the rides which qualify would be: any ride that was completed on Jan 1st or after in the same year up until the time of the award?? In other words, if a ride was started in dec. 2009, but finished on jan. 1 2010, it would qualify?

Seems like it is going to be a very quick poll. Are you sure you don't want to push the date out a little? (I'm trying to get my latest ride finished by mid-Dec.) LOL.

Yes, it does qualify if it is finished on January 1st or later.
I would push the date out a little, but there is more stuff to do after the poll is closed to get the Awards awarded by December 25. I really don't want to have it go longer than that because I have another project for Builders of Faith getting ready.

Posted Image

#4 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:30 PM

I hope you understand that it's hard to get enough votes with just the people of one single company?

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#5 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:06 PM

Yep......^

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fraggie