new looper

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#201 Microman

Microman

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:20 AM

I'm sorry for posting in a dead threat but there is a new guy doing this in the uk

#202 Microman

Microman

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:23 AM

He is called the knex sauce just search knex coaster and you'll see it

#203 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:43 PM

Hmmm... what if Danny was getting information from this thread by having a member of SSC tell him whats going on? I doubt it, but it could happen.
Was this guy seriously THAT desperate for money he's trying so hard to sell our instructions which are here for members for free? Was there seriously NOTHING else he could sell?

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#204 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

Guy's a douche. I'm sure he still visits the site.

#205 commando

commando

Actual Engineer

• 1982 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

He's been at it for while. Every time I go buy knex I see his crap for "sale". People could always water mark their new guides with sscoaster.com right, smack across the center.

#206 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

Just keep reporting him and his listings, that's all you guys can do to help.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#207 Maxwell58

Maxwell58

French Horn is life.

• 1765 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

Why the hell? Nevermind. This shit pisses me off.

​I didn't choose the band life, the band life chose me.

#208 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:57 AM

I think the watermark idea is a good one
we should replace all the photos with watermarks saying 'SSCoasters', he might already have copies, but anything new will get sorted..

#209 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

I think the watermark idea is a good one
we should replace all the photos with watermarks saying 'SSCoasters', he might already have copies, but anything new will get sorted..

All new tutorials are published under the Creative Common's BY-NC-SA license.

Mainly the NC one is important on that matter, it states that it may not be used for commercial purposes.

SSCoasters Administrator

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#210 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

For one of them, the current bid is at $13.49, and it appears he's sold 12 of them so far. Wow. I wonder what makes him so determined to sell our ideas? I mean after the many attempts we've made to stop him, he still does it anyway. What's his problem?

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#211 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster

Forever never ends.

• 134 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

Did you guys read this, (quote from the_knex_source)

This manual was created by me, and is copyrighted material.

This really freaks me out.

#212 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Read it, pissed me off, filed another complaint to e-bay, you should all do the same.

Problem with the VeRO program is that the original author needs to open a case and some of the original authors aren't on the site any more.

SSCoasters Administrator

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#213 TheSUCKCrew

TheSUCKCrew

Way too old

• 4095 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

Wow. I wonder what makes him so determined to sell our ideas?

I have not doubted his motives for a second: Money!

#214 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

I have not doubted his motives for a second: Money!

If that is true, I wonder why he just doesn't sell something else that can make him more money? I mean, if people find out what he's doing people probably won't buy from him, leaving him with no money earned anymore...

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#215 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:51 PM

If that is true, I wonder why he just doesn't sell something else that can make him more money? I mean, if people find out what he's doing people probably won't buy from him, leaving him with no money earned anymore...

We know quite a bit a bout the guy, he's a law school student, so this makes it quite odd. The reason for him selling our stuff is because he never had to do anything for it.

SSCoasters Administrator

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#216 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

I'm betting you guys haven't seen this part of his description of the manuals

WELCOME EBAYERS! THANK YOU FOR VIEWING!

Finally, after popular demand, I am offering the COMPLETE package of all my custom K'nex Roller Coaster instruction Manuals.

That's right, you will get:

1. The Beginners Manual
This is an introductory manual that will teach you the basics of building knex roller coasters. It is the essential starting point for all you beginners!
2. The Intermediate Manual
This manual is the next step. It will take you through the workings of a wooden style knex roller coaster. This coaster is called "The Shotgun Barrel" - I built this coaster and created a step-by-step manual that will show you exactly what pieces you need and how to build it. See the pictures of the coaster below.
3. Automatic loading gates
This is a more advanced manual that will teach you how to build automatic loading gate on your coaster. A must have!
4. Modifying K'nex coaster cars for optimal speed
This manual will teach you how to modify your orange coaster car so that it will operate much faster on your track
5. Modifying the track for extreme twists and loops
This manual will teach you the tricks to making your track extra strong so that your coaster rides much faster.
6. Braking mechanism
This is a very cool manual that will teach you how to create a braking system so that when your coaster reaches the station it will stop. Otherwise your coaster will just zoom right pass the loading station.

If you purchased them individually it would cost over $45. You can now get the complete set for just $28.95!!!! I will mail you a CD that contains all the files. You are granted FULL printing rights. The CD will be in the mail THE SAME DAY you purchase. You are also able to instantly download each of the manuals after purchase (you will receive an email with instructions).

SHIPPING IS FREE WORLDWIDE!

I am a KNEXPERT and KNEX ROLLER COASTER ENTHUSIAST OF OVER 15 years.

Don't wait! get started on building your very own custom coaster today!
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. I GUARANTEE that you will love these manuals and I am going to back that up with a full money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied, I promise to give you a full refund - no questions asked! - try and find a better deal than that! See my feedback for the hundreds of satisfied purchasers!

FREE BONUS: To all who purchase these manuals, I offer ongoing tech support to answer any question whatsoever and help solve issues that arise during your building process. So if you get stuck on something, I'm just an email away with a suggestion!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#217 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

What's different?

#218 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

when I see people do things like this. I just want to find here they live an smash a bat to their face. I HATE these people.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#219 Zorn

Zorn

I build stuff

• 1108 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

Oh no, not this guy... I've sent a message to Ebay ages ago because he was using some of my pictures to sell these "manuals"

I've had so many people on Youtube send me private messages asking about "my manuals" I can't even tell you how many people I've told to stay away from them.

I'm surprised he's still selling. I've even sent him some polite messages on Ebay asking to remove the pictures he is using, and he's still going at it. Sad face.

Check me out

Youtube

#220 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

^ I believe you can report him to ebay and say he's using your content to sell his manuals, that would be considered stolen wouldn't it?

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new looper