bottle rocket

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 patrickcondon

patrickcondon

Construction Foreman

• 123 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:30 PM

Offers are to be sent via PM. Don't ask me what I want, I'll just ask what they're worth to you.

Don't ask me what I want, I'll just ask what they're worth to you.

Offers are to be sent via PM. Don't ask me what I want, I'll just ask what they're worth to you.

If you read the OP, which I assume you did, you probably also saw how I want people to deal with me.

Posted Image

#62 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:39 PM

Dude, appreciate that someone is even interested now. How it's done doesn't really matter now that there is no rush to get the best pieces.

And come on, he's a staff member.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#63 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

It's also best to be nice to people who want to buy. To be honest, I only read the first post to see what was left. If you're interested in conduction business without you being incredibly rude, then contact me via any method you find most convenient. Good luck selling those otherwise.

Posted Image

#64 patrickcondon

patrickcondon

Construction Foreman

• 123 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

It keeps me from having to check the forums continuously, since I get notified when I get a PM. You offering a price makes sure YOU'RE happy with the price, which is my chief concern.

Staff member or not, I'd be happy if you at least made it easier on both of us ;) .

I'd understand if you'd not want to work with someone for seemingly being incredibly rude, apparently. If you'd like some parts for a fair price, still, please let me know ;)

To be honest, I only read the first post to see what was left.

I apologize, but the first post had my request plastered all over it in huge letters. Should I make it larger? I apologize if I was so cryptic and vague in my request that no one could read it [/sarcasm]

Posted Image

#65 RCT2123

RCT2123

• 5771 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

I also apologize for not abiding by your request, but your sarcasm is unnecessary. I simply looked at the parts that were left. I figured simply posting in the thread would be a sufficient way to partake in a transaction because their was no longer a high demand for popular parts. However your unprofessionalism has deterred my interest. If you wish to send me a price estimate, please contact me in any way that you feel is appropriate. If not, I would appreciate you not replying with a smart ass comment.

Posted Image

#66 patrickcondon

patrickcondon

Construction Foreman

• 123 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

I also apologize for not abiding by your request
[...]
If you wish to send me a price estimate...

You offering a price makes sure YOU'RE happy with the price, which is my chief concern.

Low is fine. I'm just trying to get them back into the coaster building community, since I like what you guys do. I could've given them to any kid a long time ago.

Posted Image

#67 RCT2123

RCT2123

• 5771 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

I was thinking something around $10 including shipping.

Posted Image

#68 patrickcondon

patrickcondon

Construction Foreman

• 123 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:44 PM

All of the parts are pending transaction. Sweet.

Posted Image

#69 RCT2123

RCT2123

• 5771 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

Pending? Sold!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bottle rocket