job kingdaka876

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

What was your favorite park in the 2011 coaster season...or for all you Cedar Fair guys, what was your favorite park in the 2011 Ride Warrior Season?

For me, it was Kings Island. I was not able to travel to another park this year.

Posted Image

#2 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

Uhh I can't remeber where I went.. Kings Dominion, Great Adventure, and SFA I think. Kings Dominion was awesome ofcourse no lines for the 2 best rides in the park (dominator and intimidator). And Great Adventure was really awesome but holy crap had long lines. WAited 3 hours for kingda ka.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#3 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:33 PM

The one I was at for 12.5 hours yesterday with Cooper (Knexrule).

#4 SwimZONE

SwimZONE

Models of ships are hard.

• 2654 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

^You two met? That's cool. My parents are a bit nervous when it comes to meeting people on the internet (thanks 20/20). We visited SFMM on the 19th of august, and I would have liked to have gone there with a local but my parents said no.

My favorite Park was SFMM and my favorite ride was Tatsu.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Maverick | X2 | Millenium Force | Top Thrill Dragster | Tatsu
Wild Thing | Renegade | Goliath | Raptor | Mantis

#5 kodi43

kodi43

Photographer

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:49 PM

Knotts berry farm was mine and I liked accelerator. Although the sky seeker or whatever that thing is called that spins you, up 300 feet above the ground was cool.

Posted Image

#6 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:55 AM

Six Flags Magic Mountain yesterday with Ryan:) (I also went today, but yesterday was better)

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#7 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:22 AM

My favorite park of the year was Europa Park for sure. The feelings that you get from that park when you walk in it are awesome. And the thematisation was really good everywere. Just as the coasters ;)

-=Tk=-

Posted Image

#8 ArrowFanBoy

ArrowFanBoy

Formerly known as CG55

• 136 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:19 AM

This year I was able to hit up lake compounce for half a day! It is a great little park and you only need about 4 hours there to do everything. Boulder Dash is just amazing and is my favorite ride of ALL TIME tying with Hypersonic XLC but that's not what this little thing is about... I really want to go back but being half way up the east coast and it at the top it was a good thing we had to go to a family reunion up there :) also, from my multiply trips to kings dominion over the years last friday was BY FAR the best, we hit up most of the rides and got scared as crap so I think just going with my friend (she is a girls NOT my girl friend!) Makes it so much better and also I got a ride on I305 with the new wheel compound! It makes such a difference! It is so much smoother and my shoulders feel great! (The straps aren't friendly to people 6ft and up.....)

#9 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:38 AM

Probably Hershey Park for the fact that I got to ride all of the rides two or three times.

Posted Image

#10 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:06 AM

Parks visited this year:
  • Plopsa Indoor Coevorden
  • Toverland
  • Phantasialand
  • Duinrell
  • Bobbejaanland
  • Efteling
  • Walibi Holland
  • Holiday Park
  • Walygator Parc
  • Plopsa Coo
  • Plopsa Indoor Hasselt
  • Heide-Park Soltau
  • Hansa Park
  • Plopsaland de Panne

My favorite trips have been the Holiday Park/Walygator Parc/Plopsa Coo/Plopsa Indoor Hasselt trip and the Heide-Park Soltau/Hansa Park/Wacken Open Air/Cranger Fun Fair trip. A bit too hard to choose between those two.

Major coasters I've ridden this year (whether new for me or not):
  • Troy
  • Black Mamba
  • Joris en de Draak
  • Goliath
  • Expedition GeForce
  • Monster
  • Colossos
  • Desert Race
  • Krake
  • Fluch von Novgorod

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#11 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:28 AM

Universal Islands of Adventure was my favorite out of five I went to. Everything about Harry Potter absolutely blew me away and the whole park was a very wonderful experience. Surprisingly, Sea World landed at number two because it's such a different experience than what I'm used to and Manta was a constant walk on. CP at 3, KI at 4, KD at 5 (apparently they don't know how to properly close up the front line for I305 for the night...).

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#12 pauliron

pauliron

the french

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

for me i visited sfmm and my favorite ride is ttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttssssuu!!!!!!!! but green lantern is very good

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My favorite moment at six flags magic mountain:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"][FONT="Arial"]i rode 3 coaster in 1 hour with my fast pass!!

#13 Jesperdude

Jesperdude

european idiot

• 911 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:51 AM

Europapark in Germany for me.
Hi

My signature is expericing a temporay delay and has therefore seized operation.

#14 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

^Hey, how are you after all that time??
Sorry, ontopic:

As i said before: Europa park

-=Tk=-

Posted Image

#15 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

Hmm, I went to Walibi Holland, Europapark and Phantasialand this year. I have been to Walibi and Europapark both three times, and Phantasialand was my first time. Europapark is a great park, one of the best of Europe, but I liked Phantasialand better. BLACK MAMBA! :)

Posted Image

#16 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:47 AM

EuropaPark for sure!

#17 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

Either Walygator Parc or Holidaypark.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 Dragon

Dragon

ROAR!

• 1481 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

hopi hari...

#19 Kool Coaster Kid

Kool Coaster Kid

Fellow Canadian

• 2102 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Butch Gardens Tampa. Scenery was amazing, rides were great, food was nice, all in all, a great experience.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Thanks Steel^

1) Leviathan 2) Behemoth 3) Vortex 4) Sheikra 5) Kumba 6) Kraken 7) Montu 8) Manta 9) Dragon Fire 10) Gwazi

#20 CowmanBearPig

CowmanBearPig

In The begining....

• 533 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

I went to dorney park, its pretty cool there my favorite ride there is either Hydra the revenge or Talon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current Project

Launched Coaster

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: job, kingdaka876