job kingdaka876

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 SwimZONE

SwimZONE

Models of ships are hard.

• 2654 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

Oh, I also visited Skyline Park in Bavaria. Skycircle was really cool (that or skyloop).

Posted Image
Posted Image
Maverick | X2 | Millenium Force | Top Thrill Dragster | Tatsu
Wild Thing | Renegade | Goliath | Raptor | Mantis

#22 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

I went to dorney park, its pretty cool there my favorite ride there is either Hydra the revenge or Talon

Talon is awesome.. Hydra has the cool jojo roll but the rest is kinda meh.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#23 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:06 PM

Cedar Point for sure. You can't beat the variety of rides and the atmosphere there. The only downside was that it was 116ºF. :P

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel

#24 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

I have to go for Phantasialand, that was such a great day and Black Mamba is pure awesomeness. Mirabilandia was great too, except for Katun being closed.

Main rides for 2011

-Black Mamba
-Goliath
-iSpeed
-I have seen Katun :P!

Posted Image

#25 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:59 PM

Aaargh... Thorpe Park, Chessington, Alton Towers or Adventure Island...

I think I'm gonna say Alton Towers,

Thorpe's rides are too orthodox (a sitdown, a eurofighter and an invert) but they have decent flat rides. The queues smell there and the fasttracks for most rides are overpriced.
Chessington's rides are too small (Dragon's Fury, an MS Spinner is probably the peak of excitement there),
Adventure Island has a nice selection of flat rides but no good coasters
Alton Towers has some great flat rides (dont even start me on Submission), the coasters are unique (UK's only dive machine, UK's only flyer, worlds only drop tower coaster). Their fast tracks are reasonably priced (5 main coasters for £20) and the theming is incredible.

#26 2015ASM

2015ASM

Front Seat or Nothing

• 650 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:25 PM

This year I only got out to Hershey Park and BGE. Iv'e always loved Hershey because of the great rides, moderate lines, location, and chocolate ;). But being my first time to Busch Gardens, I got to say that it beat Hershey for me.

Great Rides:

-Apollo
-Griffon
-Alpengeist

If only Mach Tower had opened on time :/

Still an incredible park with very short lines, with the exception of Alpengeist which we waited 45 minutes for, but having been to CP and SFGA in past years, I didn't complain.

-AsM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Griffon - Apollo - Millennium - TTD - Nitro - Kingda Ka - Maverick - Alpengeist - Hulk - Fahrenheit

Nighthawk-Lithium-Archangel-Insomnia- Airborne

Current Project(s):
Requiem

#27 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

I went to Six Flags St. Louis and Six Flags Great America this year, and I have a favorite park (SFGAm) but no favorite ride.

Formally RK500

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: job, kingdaka876