inversion lambchopz physics pjas velocity

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#41 Fraggie

Fraggie

Lead Engineer

• 1455 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

I like the placement of the corkscrew. I like how it's different than most coasters and is early in the layout. But i agree with Gump and a few others, maybe a little narrower. Looking good though!!

#42 tornado96

tornado96

VV Australia

• 922 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

You have to use Skillet as music for the final video...

I love the cork! it fits in really well in the loop!

#43 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

I love it! It looks pretty sweet and doesn't take away a lot of speed from what I can see, so finish off that ending of the layout with something super cool!

Posted Image

#44 Blackkitty

Blackkitty

Meow!

• 1705 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

Haters be hatin'
I love this cork. It doesn't even look like a cork!

#45 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

Sorry guys, I didn't change the cork. I will keep it like it is.

Time for a... Zero G roll!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:D:D:D

Posted Image

#46 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

I'm still not sure about that zero-g roll. It absolutely shouldn't be heartlined anymore, the exit looks fine too. I think the entrance is somewhat bumpy, especially right before the twist starts.

Posted Image

#47 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

I agree it does seem quite bumpy, but other than that I like it. You need to have interlocking corks on this coaster it would be epic.

#48 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

I agree with what has been said already for sure, but besides those complaints this coaster looks awesome! I wonder what you could put in there next...

Posted Image

#49 tornado96

tornado96

VV Australia

• 922 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

That is one hectic Zero-G! Of course like everyone else said fix the entrance but I am infatuated with that exit! :o

#50 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

I dunno, it seems weird to have a smaller zero-g after a monstrous corkscrew. But it's shaped pretty well, I'll give it that!

#51 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

Smooth the track out and then i'll say: Me Gusta! ;)

-=Tk=-

Posted Image

#52 jespercoasters

jespercoasters

Dutch Details Employee

• 1712 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:52 AM

I dont really like it it would be nicer if there would be after the dive loop a zero g-roll. And then a c-roll. Thats just typical B&M :P. But if you like this more then just keep it like this.

Posted Image

#53 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

I'm still not sure about that zero-g roll. It absolutely shouldn't be heartlined anymore, the exit looks fine too. I think the entrance is somewhat bumpy, especially right before the twist starts.

I agree it does seem quite bumpy, but other than that I like it. You need to have interlocking corks on this coaster it would be epic.

Yes, the entrance isn't shaped like I wanted it to be. I'll fix it.
I'm afraid interlocking corks won't be possible on this coaster due to the space limits I have.

I agree with what has been said already for sure, but besides those complaints this coaster looks awesome! I wonder what you could put in there next...

Thanks!

That is one hectic Zero-G! Of course like everyone else said fix the entrance but I am infatuated with that exit! :o

HECTIC?!? :P
I'll fix it.

I dunno, it seems weird to have a smaller zero-g after a monstrous corkscrew. But it's shaped pretty well, I'll give it that!

Yeah, it looks a little weird. But I like the cork way better than I high-speed turn followed by a Zero G roll. I hope the Zero G roll will fit in the end result well.

Smooth the track out and then i'll say: Me Gusta! ;)

-=Tk=-

Yes sir, I'll smooth the track! :)

I dont really like it it would be nicer if there would be after the dive loop a zero g-roll. And then a c-roll. Thats just typical B&M :P. But if you like this more then just keep it like this.

I have space limits since this will be on an expo. I'm allowed to build within an area of approximately 6 by 1,5 meters. So there had to be a high-speed turn between the dive loop and the zero G roll. I didn't like that at all. So I chose to build a Mega Cork, like on Hydra. If it could, I would have built a cobra roll. But cobra rolls are speed-killers, which I can't use on the expo. So I'll keep it like this. ;)

Posted Image

#54 Blackkitty

Blackkitty

Meow!

• 1705 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

I love the layout so far! I hope to see a twisty section somewhere.

#55 Guest_321_*

Guest_321_*

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

I always find it funny with the name and how it sort of looks like "Monster Update"
You get it?
BTW great roller coaster

#56 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

I love the layout so far! I hope to see a twisty section somewhere.

Thanks! I hope to do so, but it will be very diffecult with the space I have.

I always find it funny with the name and how it sort of looks like "Monster Update"
You get it?
BTW great roller coaster

Haha, yes I get it. This is not a Monster update, but it includes a Monster Test video! :)

I fixed the Zero G and made a turn.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:D:D:D

Posted Image

#57 A.S.C.

A.S.C.

-----------

• 801 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

I really like it so far, the pacing is perfect, and it just looks so mooth. ;)

#58 TheRandomGuy

TheRandomGuy

Sample Text

• 2058 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

It looks pretty smooth, and I think you have enough speed for a mcbr and interlocking corkscrews after that. ;)

The signature you have requested is not available at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

#59 Blackkitty

Blackkitty

Meow!

• 1705 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

You sir have building swag. Keep rockin.

#60 Eggo

Eggo

Vote for Pedro!

• 1212 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

CORKS CORKS CORKS!!!!!!!!!! It looks very nice, but the exit of the overbank looks a bit bumpy in pic 3.

Posted Image
|Millennium Force|TTD|El Toro|Bizarro|Maverick|Wildfire|Nitro|

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inversion, lambchopz, physics, pjas, velocity