US Election Poll 2012

lightning racer helmut

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should be elected US President? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should be elected US President?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Note, this thread is not for debating, flame wars, etc.

Just want to get an opinion on this site's views.

#2 Guest_321_*

Guest_321_*

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

First vote!

#3 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Can you vote even if you're not from the US? Because if I was I know who I would vote for.

Edit: it does kind of affect the whole world.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#4 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

^Hope so, cuz I just did :)

-=tK=-

Posted Image

#5 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Yes anyone can vote.

#6 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

You should put an 'Other' option in there. There are several third party candidates that have large followings although they will most likely never win an election.

#7 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Thread can be locked now ;)
(only jokin' :D)

#8 commando

commando

Actual Engineer

• 1982 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

I picked the lesser of two evils, but your missing a "Both Candidates Suck" option.

#9 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

Obama from those two, but Gary Johnson in truth.

#10 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Of these two, Romney.
Ron Paul 2016.

#11 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Gary Johnson

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#12 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

I'm gonna go with 'US politics, I do not care!'. But since that option is not there, I just clicked Obama.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#13 -Saam-

-Saam-

-

• 192 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

Obama.

I'm not a big fan of Mitt's views on things, and I thought Obama did a great four years of justice. I'm sure he has many things in-store for the future.

#14 CCI

CCI

Getting Furious in 2015

• 2019 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Obama.

I'm not a big fan of Mitt's views on things, and I thought Obama did a great four years of justice. I'm sure he has many things in-store for the future.

Where is the "like" button?

Posted Image

l El Toro l Fury325 l I305 l Skyrush l RFII l

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!

My RCT2 Projects!

RCT2 Help/Download

#15 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Sorry but signing the NDAA, keeping the Patriot Act, TARP, bailouts, supporting the federal reserve, big spending, universal healthcare, expansion of the TSA, Keeping the IRS and income tax, killing whoever you want by labeling them a terrorist, expanding the DHS, expanding the drug war & DEA, cap and trade, gun control, wars without approval from congress, hundreds of raids on LEGAL medical marijuana dispensaries, etc. etc. are nothing to "like". And the list goes on.. thats just what I can think of off the top of my head.

BTW Romney and Obama both support everything listed. Unfortunatly, whoever wins we will keep getting the same old bullsh!t. :(

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#16 amagzi24

amagzi24

Time-lacking Peasant

• 439 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

To be honest, this election is turning me into an independent because I think both candidates suck. Both of them will send or have sent us spiraling down the crest of Top Thrill Dragster (sorry, just had to). I chose Obama just because Romney has some completely ridiculous opinions that I just can't agree with.

#17 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Of these two, Romney.
Ron Paul 2016.

Looks like we're the only two so far, my friend. I mostly took after my parents though. :P

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#18 commando

commando

Actual Engineer

• 1982 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Sorry but signing the NDAA, keeping the Patriot Act, TARP, bailouts, supporting the federal reserve, big spending, universal healthcare, expansion of the TSA, Keeping the IRS and income tax, killing whoever you want by labeling them a terrorist, expanding the DHS, expanding the drug war & DEA, cap and trade, gun control, wars without approval from congress, hundreds of raids on LEGAL medical marijuana dispensaries, etc. etc. are nothing to "like". And the list goes on.. thats just what I can think of off the top of my head.

BTW Romney and Obama both support everything listed. Unfortunatly, whoever wins we will keep getting the same old bullsh!t. :(

Where's the like button to this? The two party system in the United States is whats fucking over the country, not any one group or man.

#19 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

I'd vote Obama, he made his promises last time and for many voters he failed to accomplish those. People seem to misunderstand that you can't fix the economy in 4 years yet there has been a significant change already.

Romney to me is a retarded f-wit.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

You also can't do a lot when Congress is controlled by the opposite party. Too bad so many dumbasses don't consider that when slamming Obama.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lightning racer helmut