Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Turn:
Posted Image
Footers:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Later tonight there will be another update. Please comment!

//Joost

Posted Image

#2 crazyracer

crazyracer

Architect

• 550 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

wow great start wonder what elements you will have anyways lift looks extreamly sturdy and as always looks perfect

#3 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

The lift looks really strong and sturdy. Make sure to finish this coaster, you are cancelling too many of your projects.

Posted Image

#4 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

The lift looks really strong and sturdy. Make sure to finish this coaster, you are cancelling too many of your projects.

I completely agree. If you put the time an effort into finishing a coaster, there is much more accomplishment as opposed to building a portion of a coaster, breaking it down then starting a new project.

I like the way that yo angled the tube supports on the lift! I'm currently just learning how to build with tubes, so I can appreciate the time and effort that goes into that to create what you've gotten so far.
The pre-drop also looks like it's off to a solid start.
I'm curious to see where the layout will go.

Posted Image

#5 Joost12

Joost12

Knex Freak

• 274 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

wow great start wonder what elements you will have anyways lift looks extreamly sturdy and as always looks perfect

Great to hear you like it!

And it also is really strong and sturdy haha. Yah.. I agree with you about me cancelling too many projects. And that's exacly why I'm making a smaller coaster now.

I completely agree. If you put the time an effort into finishing a coaster, there is much more accomplishment as opposed to building a portion of a coaster, breaking it down then starting a new project.
I like the way that yo angled the tube supports on the lift! I'm currently just learning how to build with tubes, so I can appreciate the time and effort that goes into that to create what you've gotten so far.
The pre-drop also looks like it's off to a solid start.
I'm curious to see where the layout will go.

As I said to Helmer, I completely agree about me cancelling too many projects. It's so good to hear that someone with much more experience in building coasters likes mine! About the layout, that's also a big surprise for me ;)

Thanks for the comments, they really support me!
Anyway, I have a new update for you, as promised :) I'm not too excited about how it turned out, but to be honest, I can't really see where it goes wrong.

Overview:
Posted Image
Drop:
Posted Image
Posted Image
The full turn:
Posted Image
Wow, is there any place left here?
Posted Image
POV:
Posted Image

Please tell me what you think is good and what can be better!

//Joost

Posted Image

#6 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Looking good and sturdy, the crest might be a little bit sharp though especially on the first picture. Just make sure you will finish this one, I think it should be doable because it's rather small :).

Posted Image

#7 KBP2000

KBP2000

I love music

• 266 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

looks pretty good!!

Posted Image
KBP2000

#8 MrRemcoStyle

MrRemcoStyle

dream'n

• 378 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

Looks good meybey a bit more x-ties but it looks good!

Posted Image

#9 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

I think your predrop goes down too much. If you raise it by a white rod and make the transition from the drop to the predrop less sharp it'll look great!

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#10 Joost12

Joost12

Knex Freak

• 274 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Looking good and sturdy, the crest might be a little bit sharp though especially on the first picture. Just make sure you will finish this one, I think it should be doable because it's rather small :).

I think I fixed the crest, or at least, I like it the way it is now. Thanks!

looks pretty good!!

Thank you!

Looks good meybey a bit more x-ties but it looks good!

Thank you!

I think your predrop goes down too much. If you raise it by a white rod and make the transition from the drop to the predrop less sharp it'll look great!

Well, I like the speed the car has after the pre-drop now, so I don't think I'll change that. Thanks!

Small update!

I redid the drop and added some more things on the lift. I think it looks good now, but please let me know if you disagree. Please don't mind me about the beginning of the pullin, it's not finished yet. Just look at the pictures!

The lift-hill:
Posted Image
The drop:
Posted Image
Posted Image

EDIT: I know it's a mess in my room ;)
Again, please comment!
//Joost

Posted Image

#11 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Awesome dude! I'm loving how compact this coaster is!

Posted Image

#12 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

I'm loving it so far to dude I think you should smooth out the pullot a big with that sharp spot at the end of it and your good also raise the chain guide from the first like 5 halfmoons were the chain doesn't touch it so it can then now too! I live the lift structure and tube supports too I used that for sniper too and so did jogumpie for looping star too Ik they're very strong keep it up dude I can't wait for what the first element will be form this coaster that your building please don't cancel this btw!!!

#13 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Oops, sorry. I swear it said Rimpac... Well, call me a noob, I deserve it:p

Edited by Knexrule11, 15 May 2013 - 02:47 PM.

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#14 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

^I think you've got the wrong thread.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#15 TheSUCKCrew

TheSUCKCrew

Way too old

• 4095 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

Seems a little unrelated?

#16 crazyracer

crazyracer

Architect

• 550 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

looks pretty good , drop is way better to me atleast and lift looks really sturdy with those tubes. Only complaint is at the bottom of the drop , theres a straight spot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hyper, joost12, raptor