mad mad mouse micro mouse samissoawsome

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

It looks even better in a test video! Awesome! This is great, I love the tongue inversion! :D Can anybody show me that on a real coaster...

Thanks!

It looks even better in a test video! Awesome! This is great, I love the tongue inversion! :D Can anybody show me that on a real coaster...

--picture--

That's on Takabisha at Fuji-Q Highland. Banana rolls and tongue inversions are the same, right?

Looks really good and I love the terrain concept. :)

Thanks! I don't know if they are the same or not. I've thought banana rolls are a version of a tongue-inversion except they are at like 90ยบ angles. Oh and by the way, I was in fact thinking of Takabisha a lot when making this. :)

I really like the "snow" covering the terrain. It's much more realistic than regular terrain and looks amazing.
Super cool coaster. So cool it's almost... cold. AYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE.

Thanks! And lol, I see what you did there.

I definitely agree that the terrain looks kick ass and your layout has good speed and very realistic , I especially love the tunnels you`v created.

Thanks! They're actually not meant to be tunnels, just spots for the train to get through but, whatever works for you. :)

Alright, so this is the FINAL UPDATE, I've done all the themeing I wanted to do. I was thinking of doing some cave themeing under the ground, which I sorta did, but it's hard to tell, so I didn't do much. So anyway, here are some pictures:
Overviews:
Posted Image
Posted Image
And some more pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Here is where I did some of the cave themeing. There are the point cave roof thingies (I used to know what they're called but now I don't.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

I will be working on the final video in a few hours, shouldn't take too long to do since I know exactly what I'm going to do. Well, comment... if you want.
Oh, and by the way, Happy New Years!

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#22 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

This looks really cool! You definitely deserve more credit since you made the terrain from actual knex pieces and not cotton or something like that! :D Can't wait for the final video!

#23 CartRacer56

CartRacer56

Inversion Enthusiast

• 1031 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:21 AM

This looks really cool! You definitely deserve more credit since you made the terrain from actual knex pieces and not cotton or something like that! :D Can't wait for the final video!

i couldn't agree more

#24 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

looking very good! I really like the mountain structure, I hope you will fix the stuttering lift for the final video. I hope you will win.

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#25 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

What a great compact ride. I love everything from the snow, to every price of track. Fantastic job!

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#26 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

Thanks! I wanted to do something other than cotton balls and such.

i couldn't agree more

Thanks!

looking very good! I really like the mountain structure, I hope you will fix the stuttering lift for the final video. I hope you will win.

Thanks! Unfortunately I wasn't able to fix the stuttering since I don't have any more of the right motors.

What a great compact ride. I love everything from the snow, to every price of track. Fantastic job!

Thanks!

Well, the final video is here!

To end this off, I had a lot of fun making this, and after seeing Toxic have to go, it's nice to see I have completed a coaster. Special thanks to you guys. :)
Comment... if you want.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#27 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Great coaster and video. Excited to see more from you! :D

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mad, mad mouse, micro, mouse, samissoawsome