mad mad mouse micro mouse samissoawsome

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

So, I've decided to join in on the contest now that I can't work on any major projects for a while. Well, I made this little eurofighter thing, the lift is slanted like that so that it takes less time for it to get at the curve so that the pullout doesn't look out of proportion. I plan this ride to be pretty unique and cool and such. So, here's some pictures of it. I think I got the drop right.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
...And yes, that is my bed frame. It's going to serve a rather useful purpose to me soon. Working on some parts of the coaster that I couldn't get to normally without tearing away like 1/2 of it.

Comment... if you want.

Edited by SCM, 30 November 2013 - 05:12 PM.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#2 CartRacer56

CartRacer56

Inversion Enthusiast

• 1031 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

"And yes, that is my bed frame. It's going to serve a rather useful purpose to me soon" lol

looks good so far!

#3 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

And yes, that is my bed frame. It's going to serve a rather useful purpose to me soon

Terrain perhaps? ;)
But anyways, it looks nice so far. I want to see more. :)

39751.png

Sad that I no longer have 69 internets

Current Project: Un-named Eurofighter

#4 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

"And yes, that is my bed frame. It's going to serve a rather useful purpose to me soon" lol

looks good so far!

Thanks!

Terrain perhaps? ;)
But anyways, it looks nice so far. I want to see more. :)

Yes, terrain. ;) Thanks, and you're about to see more.

Lol, about the bed, I was thinking of using it be able to build things from more angles, but the bed turned out to be too small, so I made a temporary stand. So, from last time I have made the first inversion, which leads into the tallest drop of the ride. The inversion is like a dive loop or a corkscrew, can't decide on which one it is. So, here are some pictures of what I've made.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
In case you ever wondered what it is like to be under a coaster...
Posted Image
Well, in real life the shaping looks fine but in these pictures the shaping has a lot of straight spots. So yeah, shaping, I'll see what I can do about that during the week. In the meantime, comment... if you want.

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#5 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

Verry unique, I like it.

#6 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

I quite like it! Will the base be covered with something so it's like you're diving into a tunnel?

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#7 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

Verry unique, I like it.

Thanks!

I quite like it! Will the base be covered with something so it's like you're diving into a tunnel?

Thanks! I don't know for sure, I guess we'll have to wait and see. ;)

I have made a tongue inversion. I have also started to form some terrain, such as the tall mountain in the corner. Off topic but, it would be really fun to make like an 8' knex mountain and have a coaster going through it. Anyway, so here are some picture since I'm not really sure what to say.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Also, here's a little test video. Now, just to be clear, the train does go through it faster, but the way I was getting the train to fall was causing slight speed loss.

Next update will be like next week, I hope. Comment... if you want.

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#8 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

This is looking good, its gonna be a hard choice when voting, so many great coasters.

#9 DutchKnexBuilder's

DutchKnexBuilder's

Dutch Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

Looks awesome!

#10 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

This is looking good, its gonna be a hard choice when voting, so many great coasters.

Thanks.

Looks awesome!

Thanks.

So, sorry it's been a while, but I was busy with school and other things of the sort. So, first off: I made this dive loop overbank thing. Does it count as an inversion? I can't tell. Also, I got started on the lift area, and made some more terrain. Well, here are the pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
This is how much space I have left.
Posted Image
Here's some more terrain!
Posted Image

I should be done very soon now that the track is almost done and there's not much else to do other than finishing up the landscaping and themeing this thing. Comment... if you want. Edit: Oh, I almost forgot: I have (so far) decided to name this coaster 'COLD'.

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#11 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

I'd count that as an inversion, its like an inclined dive loop!

#12 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

Very nice. I'm really in love with the shaping that you currently have on the last element.

Posted Image

#13 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

I love the shaping on that. It looks superb.

Could we have an overview in the next update? Im not rally following where the track goes...

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#14 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

I'd count that as an inversion, its like an inclined dive loop!

Now that you mention it, I agree with you.

Very nice. I'm really in love with the shaping that you currently have on the last element.

Thanks!

I love the shaping on that. It looks superb.

Could we have an overview in the next update? Im not rally following where the track goes...

Thanks! Yes, you may have an overview where the track goes.

Okay, so first things first, Merry Christmas, everyone! :)
Well, so I completed the track of this. I don't really like the layout, but because of speed and space I didn't have choices that didn't require me doing another lift hill. I wish I could've made this longer. I'll get to what I wanted to do but couldn't in a moment.

As CoasterGeek987 requested...
Posted Image
Oh, and there you can also see the snow I'm covering the boxes with so that it brings out the terrain.
Posted Image
I wanted to have like an inclined helix right there, but nooooo, it was too tight. I thought it would've been a really nice ending to this coaster, but whatever.
I know about this part, but in my defense, it's hard to build when you have to reach through terrain and tube supports and build in a very limited spot.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I actually have a reason that I'm not doing a test video yet. It's because, for some reason, the train isn't making the tongue, even though it would make it just fine before.I just lubed the train, so I'm hoping that will affect it. If it doesn't, then I don't know. The next updates will likely be themeing, hopefully I can do what I want with that at least. Comment... if you want.
Edit: Oh, and I also threw a little logo together.
Spoiler

Edited by SCM, 25 December 2013 - 08:19 PM.

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#15 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Everything looks solid, and the terrain will make it look unique.

#16 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

Everything looks solid, and the terrain will make it look unique.

Thanks!

So, I have a test video since I got everything working and all that good stuff. I'll get an update with pictures tomorrow. This will be as soon as I get a decent amount of scenery on.

Comment... if you want.

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#17 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

It looks even better in a test video! Awesome! This is great, I love the tongue inversion! :D Can anybody show me that on a real coaster...

1. Maverick 2. Millennium Force 3.Top Thrill Dragster 4. Bizarro (Six Flags New England) 5. The Beast 6. X2 7. Full Throttle 8. Banshee 9. Xcelerator 10. Medusa (Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)

Posted Image

#18 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

Can anybody show me that on a real coaster...

Posted Image

That's on Takabisha at Fuji-Q Highland. Banana rolls and tongue inversions are the same, right?

Looks really good and I love the terrain concept. :)

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#19 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

I really like the "snow" covering the terrain. It's much more realistic than regular terrain and looks amazing.
Super cool coaster. So cool it's almost... cold. AYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE.

Posted Image

#20 crazyracer

crazyracer

Architect

• 550 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

I definitely agree that the terrain looks kick ass and your layout has good speed and very realistic , I especially love the tunnels you`v created.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mad, mad mouse, micro, mouse, samissoawsome