• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:16 AM

Hi I am making a RR/SS Coaster! Here are the photos! I did not use SS cars because you have to modify the booster to make them go through, I did not want too do that...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Post Questions and comments!

Edited by BobbyJackT, 08 January 2014 - 09:19 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to IonZer0 for making this signature for me

#2 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

Here are some more pictures!Posted ImagePosted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Mraaww, cat!

How many sets do you have?

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Josh Monster

Josh Monster

Works with Alpal.

• 491 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

The track needs some smoothing, you have sections where it is straight and then curved and straight again, try smoothing it out a bit. If you have the pieces I would add some more support, it will help maintain speed and help the shaping.

Posted Image

#5 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

^^ Lol, ya my cats would not move for the photo! Also I have only two SS sets and two VV sets... The Sorcerer's Eclipse, a Rippin Rocket set and two VV sets the Hot Shot Video Coaster and the Sonic Blizzard Coaster. ^ I might smooth it out but I don't have many pieces, considering I only have 2 SS sets, the video coaster did come with mostly classic pieces though, which was good. I also still have the two boosters though to speed it up if I have to. I still have to make the station work. All my SS chain went to the lift! I have made the station work a little bit. But it was very flimsy, then the chain broke! The coaster was also originally going to be a winged coaster, as you can see by the width of the station, but the motor could not pull it over the crest! It was also to sharp, but I fixed that. Also, thank you for commenting.

EDIT: Do any of you have a better name for the coaster? I thought that would be a good name because the X ties are yellow and black and the tubing is blue. I will have to use red tubing soon though... I ran out of blue

Edited by BobbyJackT, 09 January 2014 - 08:23 PM.

#6 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

UPDATE TIME!!!
Posted Image
Here is a picture... I might not be able to actually finish the coaster due to a lack in speed... It works sometimes but other times it will not
Tell me what you think! Should I keep trying to make it work or just give up? Also can you guys think of any better names??? I am stuck, maybe Deja Vu, maybe switch back, I don't know. Tell me your favorite or post one! Thanks!

Edited by BobbyJackT, 15 January 2014 - 10:27 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

Hey guys, I a sorry to say but I am going to have to declare this roller coaster canceled... My mom tryed to movee it to clean the carpets. Then it broke

Edited by BobbyJackT, 24 January 2014 - 09:46 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Josh Monster

Josh Monster

Works with Alpal.

• 491 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:08 PM

That is unfortunate. Keep building, the more you build the better you will get. I think your main issue right now is shaping, try building a smaller coaster and make it as smooth as you can.

Posted Image

#9 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:03 AM

Ok, thanks for the advice! Right now I am working on a launched coaster

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 soggyhotdoggg

soggyhotdoggg

Architect

• 605 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

You should've gone with a smaller coaster to begin with anyway. You could've moved it probably. But good luck on your next ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: awesome, bobbyjackt