flux invert thezachman28

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

Not sure if this is a game but I don't know where else to put it. Post some of yours and you can explain why if you want.

I have been eating in my room alone since of this pet peeve I have:

-When people chew with their mouth open/smacking on your food

I don't know if other people deal with this, but this bothers me to no end. My dad does this every time and I can't stand it!

-When people don't use common sense/or think about what you do before you do it

So many people at my school don't use/do this, is it that hard to listen and pay attention? *Excludes when you have substitutes* I know I don't listen to them...

-Saying anything about Ebola

All these people are still like *cough* "Ew I'm not trying to get Ebola!" It's a cough, just cause he coughed doesn't mean he has Ebola.

Ok I feel a little better now...

Feel free to post some of your pet peeves... They can be as bizarre as you want.

#2 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:55 PM

- When people say "times" or "minus" when they should really be saying Multiplied or Subtracted. EX: "I'm then going to times 3 by 2." Instead of, "I'm then going to Multiply 3 by 2."
I don't know why, but that really gets on my nerves.

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#3 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

When people look at my coaster T-shirts, then say some crappy ride (older portable coasters, arrow loopers at local parks etc.) Are better that the ride on my shirt. Usually with my El Toro or Full Throttle shirts.

When people say that freeride biking is easy, when really it's crazy difficult.

People who think anyone who is a bit less good at something then they are, they suck at it (One example is my friend who is a bit better biker than I, and says I suck at riding).

#4 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

Pet peeve
When other people try to show me up that they are better than me. For instance, I was in line for Kingda Ka and i was telling my family about some mishaps on Kingda Ka all of a sudden this guy walks up to me and says "Kingda Ka is like the best coaster ever. I have ridden it exactly 237 times and I have ridden Zumanjoaro drop of doom 11 times. This ride has never broken down in its lifetime. You need to Check your facts dude, I have ridden this soooo many times. Like, don't say things when they are not true. Stop trying to impress your family." I was like OMG REALLY DUDE? HOW IGNORANT CAN U BE!?
Good times... And guess what? I was right about Kingda ka breaking down! ;) some people think they know everything, what does he want to do, marry Kingda Ka? O.o
So, Kingda Ka never broke down? News to me...

Signature not available 

#5 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:53 PM

I work in the math learning center at my school. People who do simple algebra mistakes, after they do the calculus just fine. Here are a couple examples:

x(e^-x)(-1)=x-e^-x... like WTF?
(1+x)/x = 2. The x's do not cancel
3^(-3) = -27. No.

Edited by DDRman732865, 06 November 2014 - 11:57 PM.

#6 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

- When people say "times" or "minus" when they should really be saying Multiplied or Subtracted. EX: "I'm then going to times 3 by 2." Instead of, "I'm then going to Multiply 3 by 2."
I don't know why, but that really gets on my nerves.

That happens all the time in my class too. Find it really annoying, but thankfully my teacher corrects them most of the time. I think she would agree with this.

I honestly didn't think this many comments would happen so soon.. Gives me something to do so I'm happy.

#7 DKCF

DKCF

Six Flags in NJ rules!

• 364 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:34 AM

While I was working at Six Flags Great Adventure this year, at some points when I'm placed at the entrance of the rides I worked at, some people would think it would be funny to crouch down while walking past the height stick at the entrance. When that happens, I have to stop them to make sure their heights are accurate. Some people even think it's okay to joke around and say "I don't think I'm tall enough", when they clearly make the height requirement. I do understand that they are just joking, but having to deal with this for an entire season really got on my nerves.

Rock n' roll is my life. ROCK N' ROLL IS ALIVE AND WELL!!! \m/

YouTube Channels
Coaster Videos / Rubik's Cube Videos / Random Videos

Social Medias
Twitter / Instagram / Vine

#8 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:03 AM

When you kids start to drive...

MERGE ONTO THE GODDAMN FREEWAY AT THE SPEED OF TRAFFIC!!! I hate people who mozy on at 20 below, that's how accidents happen.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#9 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:45 AM

MERGE ONTO THE GODDAMN FREEWAY AT THE SPEED OF TRAFFIC!!! I hate people who mozy on at 20 below, that's how accidents happen.

Yup, I was taught to merge as soon as possible but hit at least 80-100 km/h before merging. Look towards the traffic you merge into with your mirrors and look over your shoulder, you should be way ahead of knowing what's coming until you actually merge. Don't bother switching gears early either, generally the 4th gear is amazing at getting you up to the right speed if you floor it. Then change gears after you have merged so you can stay focused on the actual move you are about to make. It's incredibly annoying if you are behind someone who isn't flooring it on the ramp towards the highway.

The car I generally drive is my mum's 7 year old Honda Civic 1.4L Hatchback, it's terribly slow, struggles with a light trailer but still with proper gear switching you can easily out-do a lot of other cars at traffic lights etc. I blame it on people not looking ahead far enough, you don't start looking until you are already there for crying out loud!

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:51 AM

You and my mom could be best friends.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#11 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:26 PM

Internet ads.

#12 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:07 PM

^^^^ Same problem with those people. It's also much easier to merge if you're going at the same speed. Cars aren't coming at you very quickly or at all when you do it properly.

Another one of mine is people who say "Haitch" (H). The pronunciation of H does not begin with an H and it seems to be happening more and more often. I don't know if anybody here does it, and for most of you I won't hear you speak anyway so it doesn't matter that much but it just riles me up sooooo much. I always think, "do these people say feff, lell, memm, nenn, rarr, sess, wubble-you, xexx or yaye." Man it pisses me off.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#13 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

Ive started to practice driving recently and as I continue I start to feel your guys' pain. But even though someone sees you coming out of your drive way they still feel the need to speed right pass you. And also, people who dont use turn signals deserve to have their hands sawed off.

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#14 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:02 PM

When people in GTA kill you for no good reason and you can't do anything except leave.

#15 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:51 PM

The 'Visual Scan!' bullshit at Six Flags.

Anyone recognize the similarity between the scan and this dance?

Also Six Flags cooperate hasn't failed lately to piss me off.

Edited by RollerManiac, 07 November 2014 - 07:06 PM.

Formally RK500

#16 Kool Coaster Kid

Kool Coaster Kid

Fellow Canadian

• 2102 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:32 PM

When people say fustrate instead of frustrate.

Also, when people use times for distances. (The store is 5 minutes from my house... 5 minutes at what speed!!)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Thanks Steel^

1) Leviathan 2) Behemoth 3) Vortex 4) Sheikra 5) Kumba 6) Kraken 7) Montu 8) Manta 9) Dragon Fire 10) Gwazi

#17 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:52 PM

Also, when people use times for distances. (The store is 5 minutes from my house... 5 minutes at what speed!!)

Advice: Don't move to Ohio

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#18 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:41 AM

Advice: Don't move to Ohio

Youre walking on thin ice bro xD

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#19 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:18 AM

When tubing ends at the worst spot possible, such as on a really twisty part of the track. When trains don't make it through the layout even though they used to. When something just doesn't want to get shaped right. Whenever Google decides to make a change to YouTube. I think that's the only pet peeves I have.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#20 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:35 AM

When you have homework that has nothing to do with the lesson you're learning.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flux, invert, thezachman28