Nefeskesen (Cancelled)

flatride mondial tower wind seeker windseeker

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:45 AM

The immelman looks quite squashed. And since you have the speed, you should raise it a few inches. Other than that, it looks good.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#22 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:51 AM

Nice job! I like your spine and footers.

Thanks!

Looking good. Not much left to go, and you haven't lost much speed. I do think the exit of the immelmann is a bit bumpy, but it could just be the angle. Other than that, looks fantastic.

Well, it's been a while, but I think I fixed that... I'm not sure what all I did a few months back :P

Fantastic! Great shaping so far - I'm especially liking the way the airtime hill's angled slightly. Not sure about the tunnel(ish) thing you've got going on - it just sticks out as a bit amateurish on a professional build. Just make it look a bit more permanent perhaps by connecting them to a greater extent?

Apart from that just keep doing what you're doing - it's fab so far! ;)

Yeah, I lookedd at it again and decided to remove it, Thank you.

The immelman looks quite squashed. And since you have the speed, you should raise it a few inches. Other than that, it looks good.

Again, I think I fixed that but it was two months ago so I'm not sure...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two and a half months between updates.... I bet you missed me :P
So right after the last update I did work on what I had (I don't remember what all I did) and also built the overbank/ Stengel thing. From then on I slowly built what I have on the roll and made other small changes, but didnt really build much as I have been super busy with biking in my free time. The roll is still not done, I need to make the brake run a lot better, and for now it stalls. besides that all I need to do before this is done is make a station and get a new cable for the launch!
Also, I decided this will be my last big build for a while, after Nefeskesen is done I plan on taking it down and replacing my crappy ball machine on my dresser with a small looper so I can still have a coaster in my room, but up and out of the way.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

Everything looks good! Well, except for how it stops right in the middle of the twist but I'm sure the launch will fix that.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#24 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:19 PM

Looks awesome mate! Hopefully with the working launch, it'll have enough speed to make the full layout.

Also, could you use paper or something to cover the base like you did on your previous build? IMO it made it look much better.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#25 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:35 PM

Apart from the hearthline roll it looks awesome. Try to improve that part and it's perfect!

Looking at your speed loss, did you clean your track? That often helps a lot, especially after a model has stand still for a long period of time.

#26 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:43 PM

Nefeskesen is cancelled...
I have been considering this for a while as I have had little motivation to build and little time as well. I'm sad to do this being so close to completion, but I will start my small family coaster that I plan to put on my dresser for Summer Heat. It should be small enough that I can finish elements quickly, keeping me motivated, so look for it soon.

#27 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:19 PM

What you had was very nice. That being said, I think you made a good choice. If you don't have interest in something, don't waste energy or time doing it. I hope everything goes well with your next coaster! :)

Signature not available 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flatride, mondial, tower, wind seeker, windseeker