Rube Goldberg Ball Machine Coaster Operating Switch

nah dont like tags ion ionzer0 machine goldberg ball

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:05 PM

(Reposted from "Other Builds" because of input from multiple people that it would be appropriate to post here.  I guess it's technically *for* the coaster, so...)

So, after going silent for far too long, I've completed this build as part of a Physics project. Hope you enjoy!

If the video isn't working, here is the link.

https://www.youtube....h?v=bV3HIFwOhkU

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#2 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:52 PM

It looks really cool, but does the coaster actually make the layout, cause I am kind of confused by that lol.

#3 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:24 AM

I agree that it's a cool project and well thought out but do you have an unedited video of it going through one entire cycle? It's something I'd like to see just to get a better idea of how it all works.

Edited by CW5X, 12 August 2016 - 03:25 AM.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nah, dont, like, tags, ion, ionzer0, machine, goldberg, ball