The Longest Thread

• Please log in to reply
45735 replies to this topic

#43241 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:24 PM

The Varsity is the world's largest fast food restaurant. Across the street from Georgia Tech. Founded in 1928 by two Tech dropouts. Not amazing food, but is an experience.

Zaxbys has some good stuff. Stuff is better buffalo style than plain

#43242 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:18 AM

- People are dicks

Never have truer words been spoken but a lot of the time, it may be accidental. Everyone makes mistakes. I've made some, you'll make some, we all make some. But if nobody's crashed or close to crashing, you just have to accept that and move on.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#43243 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:45 AM

Alrighty, going to go on a bit of a rant. Today was Primary Election day in Pennsylvania today. I missed my opportunity to vote today because of some personal problems, but I'm sure it will be clear by the end of this post for whom I would have voted.

http://www.politico....nt/pennsylvania

The results are in and I'm actually shocked. I'm a little surprised to see Clinton win, but I am happy to see it's not by a giant margin (though I'm sure we can all expect every major news outlet to exaggerate her win). What I'm actually the most shocked/surprised/upset about is how gigantic of a win Trump had. I don't know if any of you on here support him, but I will freely admit I do not; a large amount of PA voters, however, do. It's scary this joke has gone this far...

Edited by LaMbChOpZ, 27 April 2016 - 02:48 AM.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#43244 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:34 PM

I'm really confused as to how the American candidacy system functions to be honest. It seems there's a different amount of delegates assigned for varying proportions of votes in every state and I can't understand it. And to be honest, I don't see what people see in Trump. I mean fine, if you support him then I'm sure you have valid reasons but how he has such popularity somewhat eludes me (although after the whining about wind farms and kicking up a storm in Scotland, I may be biased).

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

Tyndrum

#43245 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:51 PM

At this point i don't care who wins as long as it isn't trump. He's racist. He's chauvinistic. What I've just said is not an argument, it's facts. There is no way he can win, and even if he does he will likely get impeached. He's absurd, disgusting, and isnt an even decent image to represent american people. And let's not forget he wants to punish people for abortion.....

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#43246 CartRacer56

CartRacer56

Inversion Enthusiast

• 1031 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:55 PM

Lets be honast, its going to be Mr. Build A Wall himself, or criminal not-so-mastermind Clinton.

Personally, between those two, I'd take Trump any day.

#43247 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:24 PM

You know what we haven't had in years?

A flame war.

#43248 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:42 PM

^ Are you complaining?

I understand that people like how Trump's campaign isn't "bought" by millions of dollars in funding. And, I'll be honest, I probably agree with his personal beliefs more than most of Americans. I don't dislike him because he's blunt or racist. I just think he'd make a terrible president. The way he talks, especially during debates, reminds me of that defensive junior higher who's always making stupid claims and trying to stir up conflict. I don't want someone that immature having any authority in my country's government.

Also...

- Make sure to give a hand gesture when you pull up at a stop sign at the same time as someone

...you may want to be more specific.   :P

• Old_Hag likes this

#43249 dylpickled

dylpickled

Construction Foreman

• 215 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:27 PM

I'm really confused as to how the American candidacy system functions to be honest. It seems there's a different amount of delegates assigned for varying proportions of votes in every state and I can't understand it. And to be honest, I don't see what people see in Trump. I mean fine, if you support him then I'm sure you have valid reasons but how he has such popularity somewhat eludes me (although after the whining about wind farms and kicking up a storm in Scotland, I may be biased).

If trump wins, can I move in your backyard, build a shed with knex, and live in it? Please?

How do I upload a picture here omgg.

#43250 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.

• 786 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:06 PM

The Varsity is the world's largest fast food restaurant. Across the street from Georgia Tech. Founded in 1928 by two Tech dropouts. Not amazing food, but is an experience.

Zaxbys has some good stuff. Stuff is better buffalo style than plain

Zaxbys has the best BBQ Wings, In my opinion. 

banner_georgia_scorcher3_sfog_0.jpg?itok

#43251 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:08 PM

Also...

...you may want to be more specific.   :P

Well if I've learned anything from my mother, is that road rage helps everything

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#43252 Old_Hag

Old_Hag

Lead Engineer

• 2205 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:30 PM

Open RCT2 is so awesome.

• +Timmeh+ likes this

#43253 KirbyCoast

KirbyCoast

• 340 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:43 PM

I just got back into RCT3 and I've been having a lot of fun. Unfortunately it's not so great on my computer, it only plays in a low resolution, no 3d trees, horrible lag. It's still a lot of fun though, I might post some pictures of what I've made so far.

#43254 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:49 AM

If trump wins, can I move in your backyard, build a shed with knex, and live in it? Please?

I have a summer house with 2 sunloungers in it if that'll do or you can stay in the other shed which is kinda cold and damp.

Also, Blink-182 without Tom.

Edited by CW5X, 28 April 2016 - 06:30 AM.

Tyndrum

#43255 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:11 AM

I have a summer house with 2 sunloungers in it if that'll do or you can stay in the other shed which is kinda cold and damp.

And how close are you to Hogwarts and London? I'm very interested in your offer of housing pending the results of this election. :P

Edited by LaMbChOpZ, 28 April 2016 - 09:13 AM.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#43256 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:24 PM

Well if you mean where they filmed some exterior shots for Harry Potter then about 100 miles away from Alnwick and 350 from London. Gotta be able to handle the rain though :P

Tyndrum

#43257 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:27 AM

I forgot to mention this.

On Tuesday, my wife and I found out that we will be having a baby....

BOY!

#43258 dylpickled

dylpickled

Construction Foreman

• 215 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:39 AM

BOY!

OH MY! Congrats king! Does this mean you won't be on as much?

Edited by knex.koasters, 30 April 2016 - 07:40 AM.

How do I upload a picture here omgg.

#43259 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:59 AM

BOY!

Congratulations. Remember that K'nex is 3+ ;)

Tyndrum

#43260 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:46 PM

You know what we haven't had in years?

A flame war.

BOY!

Yeah, let's flame about the baby's gender! ;) Congratulations!

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png