six flags

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.FreezeFreak

Mr.FreezeFreak

Architect

• 440 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

This is my first trip to the park this year out of........probably 4 or maybe 5?

OK, so me, my friend, and my mom got into the park at about 11:45. We headed straight to get our season passes processed. I looked bad in my picture.After that we headed to Hurricane Harbor and
got changed and everything by 12:30.

There isn't much to say about the water park. It's fun, and there were no real lines for any of the slides except for Tornado. Speaking of the Tornado, it's hilarious to stand on the stairs in line and listen to the people screaming their heads off on it. The ride itself is pretty fun, and the little drop before the main ride(the cone part) is suprisingly fun. Hurricane Harbor also has some nice scenery and is clean. We were out of the water park in about two hours.

Tornado x1
Big Kahuna x 1
Tube slides x2
Wave pool x2
Green body slide x2

We left the park to go eat lunch under a tree in the parking lot. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a Coke and chips. We were back in the park by 3:30-4:00

First, we headed for Batman.There were short lines for every seat. We got the second row. The ride is very smooth and has nice g's on the first loop. Some of the rails are starting to rust a bit, though. Next up was the Ninja. Me and my friend got the whole ride to ourselves, the station was empty. The ride hurts just as much as normal >.<. I really don't know what makes it so jerky, and I still got off with a headache.

Next we headed to the River King Mine Train. Once again, no wait. The ride was just like it always is, fun except for the painfully loud breaks at the end. Next, my mom went on the swings, but I didn't because swings make me neasious for some reason. So my friend and I got soaked in the sprinkler while we waited:). next up was the bumper cars. It was fun, especially the head-on collisions with my friend. We then headed to the Screamin Eagle. It's a great ride, especially the awesome airtime throughout the whole ride. Next was Superman: Tower of Power. Without a doubt it is the scariest ride in the park, and an awesome one at that.

Next was the Boss. I got the fisrt row, and mit was much smoother than normal. Ahhh, next we got on Mr. Freeze. This girl in line behind us was scared to death of riding it and it was just hilarious listening to her friends trying to convince her to ride it. The ride was great as normal, with great hangtime on the tophat, but it REALLY needs a paint job. Next we went on Thunder River, and I got absolutely soaked, but it was fun.

After that, We went and got frozen lemonades and went on Tony Hawk. It was great and smooth. It seems to be going faster than usual, though. Then we went on Scooby-Doo. It was alot of fun, and I beat my mom and my friend by alot:). The rest of the rides were re-rides.

Mr. Freeze-4x-8.75/10. It is awesome, but it would be better if it got a paint job.
Batman-2x-8/10. It is nice and smooth, but has a little rust.
Screamin Eagle-1x-8/10. It's a classic with great airtime.
Boss-1x-7/10. It is alot less rough in the front, but it still hurts a little.
Tony Hawk-1x-7.75.It's nice and smooth.
Ninja-1x-5.5. It still hurts alot.
River King Mine Train-1x-6.35/10. a little jerky in some places, but a good ride.

Also, Evel Knievel is looking great. If you look right at the top of Mr. Freeze, you get a great view of the whole ride. Overall,l it was a VERY fun day, short lines and everything.

Also, when I got home I found out that my new Screamin Serpent had arrived! Yay me!

Mr.FF
Posted Image
^Thanks CC10!!!^

Check out my newest coaster-
http://www.sscoaster...read.php?t=7630

#2 RCmaniac31

RCmaniac31

a "Six Flags" day?

• 592 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:28 AM

sounds like you had fun, and, i went to cedar point the day after you went to SFSL^

RC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posted Image
Top Five:
Millennium Force
Top Thrill Dragster
Maverick
Tatsu
Raging Bull

Have a Six Flags Day!

#3 Airtime

Airtime

what goes up... stays up

• 570 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:54 PM

OMG! Amusement Park and new ss in the same day?!? What Fun!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: six flags