g force parks rct2

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Westside7th

Westside7th

Adrenaline Junkie

• 4275 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

I enjoyed the park; it's very quaint and I liked the flower lining the paths. The park could have used a lot more flat rides, though. And as mentioned, the trains did stop at the top of the lifts...which was especially bad for the racer since it no longer raced when one train would get stopped but not the other! But great job!

The Coasters of Westside7th

2003 - Thunder Twist | Iron Falcon | Insanity | Voltage | Banshee

2004 - Centaur | Polar Plunge | Chaos | Nessie | Eclipse | Desert Eagle

2005 - K2 | Jaguar

#42 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:18 PM

Ahhh, 8 cars is god. Although I remeber back in the days when I only used what I had. I loved the SFMM map because I could get $200,000 in loans.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#43 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:23 AM

Thanks guys, heres what I'm currently working on.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Its suposed to be like a Cedar Fair park, with my own touches on it. Comments

#44 Westside7th

Westside7th

Adrenaline Junkie

• 4275 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

Looks great so far. I am definitely seeing improvement from your previous parks. The only thing I don't like is the first pic. The walls around the fountain would look better as the colored brick and the entrance building could be a little more elaborate compared to the other buildings. But everything else looks nice...a lot of red, though. Carousel queue looks a little short but the building around it is awesome...I never thought of doing something like that. Nice work so far.

The Coasters of Westside7th

2003 - Thunder Twist | Iron Falcon | Insanity | Voltage | Banshee

2004 - Centaur | Polar Plunge | Chaos | Nessie | Eclipse | Desert Eagle

2005 - K2 | Jaguar

#45 Atomik Bo0

Atomik Bo0

Not your Average Noob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:29 PM

All of that scenery looks great. I could never make stuff like that. But the only thing I don't really like is how tall that swinging suspended coaster is. Usually swinging suspended coasters are small like Iron dragon. I try to limit myself to 50 ft, but you can use any height you want. Also there seems to be a B&M style coaster in the third pic. Can we see that if you're finished with it? Anyways it's looking awesome!

Currently Working on: Talon

Top 5 Coasters

5. Wicked Twister
4. Mantis
3. Maverick
2. Millennium Force
1. Top Thrill Dragster

#46 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:41 PM

Ahh, nothing better than a five and a half year bump. But hey, I have something to share.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yep, you guessed it, a Magnum XL-200 Recreation. Hopefully I'll get this done by the end of the month, but no promises at the moment as I need to sort out my hacking and determine what else I am going to include in this. Currently the only rides I have are Magnum, the Witches Wheel, and the two Challenge Karts. I do plan on adding some slides and such, but that will depend on if I can get some hacks to work and make them peepable. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

#47 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:01 PM

Im wondering what the ratings are for this ride. Where did you get the catwalks from in the last picture on the trims?

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#48 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:51 PM

It is finished. Finally after 144 in game years and almost 2 and a half months of work.
Overview:
Posted Image

Soak City Wave Pool and Lazy River
Posted Image

Magnum Queue and Station
Posted Image

Hopefully the DL will be ready on New Element in a few weeks, with H2H going on it might take a while to process. Hope you enjoy!

Edited by G Force, 28 April 2015 - 07:20 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: g force, parks, rct2