g force parks rct2

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:15 PM

Nice. Technically those trains are Giovanola. If you really want the B&M look, I recommend the wide trains. But it looks really good otherwise.

#22 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:48 PM

MP thrill rides My guest dont get lost if my path is more than one square wide, and I dont rember them getting lost in RCT1 either.

DDrman Really? I never knew that those coasters wernt B&M, but it dosent give you the option for the 4-wide trains at this park. If I could use the 4-wide cars I would.

Well progress on the park will probably slow down because I want to start another K'nex coaster and I wont have as much time for RCT2. But I have started anther section and added a Jr. Coaster. Expect an update later this week or over the weekend.

#23 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:12 PM

Sorry for the super long time without an update, but I've spent most of my RCT2 time building Eagle. Sorry the other 2 pictures arnt uploading.:( I'll try again later. If there arnt any coments I'll edit this post and add the 2 pictures.

Biggest addition to the park is a Jr. Coaster.
Posted Image

Comments.

#24 Kool Coaster Kid

Kool Coaster Kid

Fellow Canadian

• 2102 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:26 AM

Cool. I like the pond under it. Good senery to.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Thanks Steel^

1) Leviathan 2) Behemoth 3) Vortex 4) Sheikra 5) Kumba 6) Kraken 7) Montu 8) Manta 9) Dragon Fire 10) Gwazi

#25 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

^Thanks

Here are the other 2 pics, Ive add a Drop tower, a Observation tower, and a Swining Ship. The drop towe is short because they have extremely high nausa ratings if there over 150ft.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Comments

#26 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

• 5251 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:42 PM

That's why you use the other drop tower. Eh, looks nice.

#27 reaperdoctor

reaperdoctor

SQUISH IT!!!!

• 716 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:33 AM

that drop tower actually looks quite accurate in terms of size. its a shame the roto drop only carries 16 passengers... (i think)

John 3:16

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#28 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:50 PM

Guys Im having a problem with RCT2, I cant get it to open. So dont expect anything untill I can fix it, which could be a wile. My computer was fixed so everything got screwed up, Im lucky I got NoLimits and iTunes to work.

#29 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:22 AM

Wow almost 4 months sense and update. I've been sick and super busy with school. I'm on summer break now to so there should be more updates, more often.

I started a new section by the drop tower and River Rapids ride. It includes a Go Kart track...
Posted Image

A Magic Carpet ride...
Posted Image

A Top Spin, and yes a B&M Floorless Coaster...
Posted Image

With Interlocking Corks!
Posted Image

A Overview of Dominator.
Posted Image

People were complaining of how bumpy Woodchip has gotten, so it got a great re-tracking by GCI in the off season.
Posted Image

Comments

#30 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

• 5251 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

I love how you have 5 million dollars.

#31 Westside7th

Westside7th

Adrenaline Junkie

• 4275 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:20 PM

DDrman Really? I never knew that those coasters wernt B&M, but it dosent give you the option for the 4-wide trains at this park. If I could use the 4-wide cars I would.

Sorry to quote you from 4 months ago, lol, but if you use the 8cars trainer you can get any trains you want on any coaster.

The park looks awesome so far! Do the peeps really not get lost with 3-tile wide paths? I always use two-tile wide paths because I was under the impression they get confused with anything larger.

The Coasters of Westside7th

2003 - Thunder Twist | Iron Falcon | Insanity | Voltage | Banshee

2004 - Centaur | Polar Plunge | Chaos | Nessie | Eclipse | Desert Eagle

2005 - K2 | Jaguar

#32 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

^^Yea, so do I.

^I have the 8cars but I use the SOB trainer more because I have it on my desktop. Thanks to, my guest never get lost. You can make your paths 10 tiles wide and your guest wouldn't get lost, Un-like RCT1.

A classic Corkscrew coaster with 6 inversions was added to the park, on the other side of Dominator and Steel Falcon. A spiral slide was also added to the area.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Overview
Posted Image

There was also a Launced Freefall tower added near Steel Falcon.
Posted Image

Steel Falcon is still as popular as ever.
Posted Image

Comments

#33 Westside7th

Westside7th

Adrenaline Junkie

• 4275 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

The new additions looks great...although the only thing I don't like is how the corkscrew station has one roof tile different from the rest. It looks odd and it doesn't seem like changing it to a sloped-tile roof would change anything or the supports on the ride.

2005 - K2 | Jaguar

#34 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

Well Riverworld is finished! Here are some pictures of the parks coasters. I hope you enjoy your visit to Riverworld. The downloads at the bottom of the post. Enjoy!

Splinter
Posted Image
Woodchip
Posted Image
Steel Falcon
Posted Image
Thunder Hawk
Posted Image
Corkscrew
Posted Image

Comments

#35 Outerlimits659

Outerlimits659

Lead Engineer

• 1448 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

That's a very nice park you've got there.:) I'd download it, but I only have RCT3 (which according to Lazor is worse than dog poo). I especially like how your queue lines are set up. Good job!!

-OL659-

Posted Image

TTD l I305 l MF l Maverick l Dueling Dragons l Montu l Apollo's Chariot l Raptor l Hulk l Kumba

#36 Westside7th

Westside7th

Adrenaline Junkie

• 4275 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:41 PM

I just downloaded the park and I thought it was a really quaint park. Everything was pretty simple and it kind of reminded me of a Michigan's Adventure or something except with bigger thrills. I think you did a great job. The whole criticism I have is that the rides stacked and the log ride and car rides had people complaining to get off because they had too many cars for the length of the ride. But it looks like you had fun with this. I like the figure 8 layout of the park, as well. One question, though...it's called Riverworld...where's the river? lol

2005 - K2 | Jaguar

#37 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

Yea about the river. Riverworld is the only name I could come up with, and I forgot to make a river when the park was finished.

I'll try to do better with stacking and long waits at the end of the ride. Thanks though!

#38 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

Sorry for not posting here for a while but I kind of forgot to post updates here along with NE. But...

Here's a park I worked on for about a week, I used the Fungus Woods Scenario. I kind of went for a Blackpool pleasure beach feel. I hope you like it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OverviewPosted Image

Comments?

#39 Little Kuriboh

Little Kuriboh

ωτς

• 486 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

U used the RCT2 trainer?

#40 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

• 5251 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

No, he got 5 mil in loans... wow.

I love it. It's a great park. The only complaint I have is that the trains wait on the top of the lift hill. But besides that it's way better than I can do. (then again, I can't make a park worth shit.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: g force, parks, rct2