canoe diamondback inverted kings island magic mountain

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pǝʇɹǝʌuı

pǝʇɹǝʌuı

I am a cat

• 202 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:13 AM

well, it looks like this summer will be very interesting for me. I havn't done much yet but next week I will be going on a week long canoeing trip, and then going to san diego (and hopefully hitting knotts or magic mountain). My summer will be cut short by marching band, though, but I still have some time to go to kings island. I'm at 49 rides on diamondback currently and can't wait to get my 50th possibly tomorrow.

#2 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

Are you inverted from the CD forums?

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#3 pǝʇɹǝʌuı

pǝʇɹǝʌuı

I am a cat

• 202 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

^yes I am inverted from CD forums.

well the canoeing trip is over, it was very fun. There was lots of jumping off 10 or so feet rocks into the deep lake. The lake we were on was Lake Fontana, in the great smoky mountains national park.

The 50th ride on Diamondback has yet to come as I don't have that much spare time to go to KI. I leave for San Diego tomorrow, hopefully I can hit SFMM. I'll be 3 hours away, but I do have a pass as I bought it while it was on sale. If not, I'm not nearly as far from Knotts though I went once and rode everything there so it would be kinda pointless (Not for me, but for whoever goes with me. I'm the only coaster enthusiast in my family, unfortunately)

#4 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:12 PM

You doing anything specific in San Diego?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: canoe, diamondback, inverted, kings island, magic mountain