hersheypark

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#161 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

I certainly hope so. Intamin is way too good a manufacturer to go down the tubes in this manner. But if it continues like this... Maybe I should stop being so pessimistic. Once the rides have been fixed and are in reliable order, there aren't many companies who can get close to Intamin for designs and intensity. I'm sure the quality will shine through the errors.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#162 Antinos

Antinos

Is it smooth and long?

• 8086 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Intamin should really look into hiring a materials engineer (unless they already have one). It seems like a lot of their problems are due to material selection. Maybe if they have somebody dedicated to finding and testing new materials to use, maybe alloys with higher fatigue limits or composites, they could reduce a lot of their problems.

Posted Image
Goliath(SFGAm)|Bizarro(SFNE)|BDash|Toro|Maverick|Voyage|Banshee|WickedCyclone|Skyrush|Leviathan
Coaster Count: 312

Character - What you do when nobody is watching.
Facebook | Youtube | Twitter

#163 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:44 AM

Thank goodness I have ridden it already:)

I'm glad I have ridden it anyway. :D

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hersheypark