• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

!Canceled!

Yes, this coaster is canceled. I Have been having problems kind of. I Had build A zero-g-roll, air hill and helix and it made it fine but, Right when I was about to do the station I ran right out of track :(. I'm going to try to take this coaster down as quick as I can so that I can do a Smaller Coaster fir Christmas. You really don't want to see it now. i was messing around with it yesterday and i added all grey rod to the coaster, lol. There are like a whole bunch of straight spots. Well, expect a new coaster hopefully form me soon....

-Jonnycoaster

#42 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

Sad to hear this is canceled:( But I'm sure you'll make your next coaster even better!

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#43 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

You've should of have at least put it in the database and said that I ran out of X-ties right at the end, or atlases ordered some X-ties.

Formally RK500

#44 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:20 AM

You've should of have at least put it in the database and said that I ran out of X-ties right at the end, or atlases ordered some X-ties.

Well 1. I have tons of crossites left. I ran out of track. 2. I don't put unfinished coaster in the database. And 3. I already tor it down....

#45 Eggo

Eggo

Vote for Pedro!

• 1212 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:07 PM

Oh sheesh, well I have decided to come back to this site. One tip for you that I learned the hard way; don't cancel everything.

Posted Image
|Millennium Force|TTD|El Toro|Bizarro|Maverick|Wildfire|Nitro|

#46 HamenChiz

HamenChiz

HamenChiz

• 680 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

^i agree. Be little bit more patient.
Geesaz. This was looking already good :( .

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2010, flurry, jonnycoaster, mcc, winter