Blue Streak (7/16/2015)

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#41 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

You did a nice job on it so far! You've got quite a lot of speed left for the rest of the layout, and that's one thing that I really like! How're your pieces doing? Do you almost run out of them now, or is that fine??

-=Tk=-

Posted Image

#42 Turtle Man 24

Turtle Man 24

I Lost The Game

• 1198 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

Nice coaster, interesting mess. Random cabbages, marshmellos and pretzels amongst old gym equipment, tools, toys, kerosene, tractor....very interesting indeed.

Thanks!

"oh yeah!" nice job so far turtle. this looks great!

Thanks!

You did a nice job on it so far! You've got quite a lot of speed left for the rest of the layout, and that's one thing that I really like! How're your pieces doing? Do you almost run out of them now, or is that fine??

-=Tk=-

Thanks! Also, for my piece count, I have plenty to finish this coaster. Just not sure if I have enough granites without having to take Night Hawk down, but I do have enough to complete this nontheless.

Update!

I haven't updated this in quite a while, because I haven't built anymore on it. I just started building more on it earlier so I have an update. This update is of the airhill beside the 2nd airhill. Does it look fine? Let me know so I can continue.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
^As you can see, I fixed the first airhill to have the "tunnel" under it.

Please comment!

Edited by Turtle Man 24, 04 March 2013 - 03:29 AM.

turtleman24.png
http://www.coasterco.../#Turtle Man 24

[Turtle Man 24] 1:34 am: Thou shall know not of meaness of Mean Streak, so thou must talk not of it

#43 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

there are some granites missing in the first airhill near the ground
the entrie and exit of al airhill's have flat spots but according to the pictures it's normal.

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#44 < NCcoaster >

< NCcoaster >

panaino

• 677 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

This does look fine as long as you have the small right turns near the end like the real thing.

#45 Micro Mike 21

Micro Mike 21

U know......

• 604 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Looks good to me so far! Keep it up, also, you should add tubing to check if you have enough speed, but I think you do.

#46 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

Nice! I like the amount of x-ties your using, but hopefully you don't run out by the end of the coaster! :D This coaster is looking nice so far!

Posted Image

#47 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

I see some MTN. Dew, thats some nice MTN Dew. Oh there's a coaster? Well I guess it's looks nice. :P I really like the air hills! They seem so smooth, smoother then the real ride! Keep it up! :) (thumbsup)

#48 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Looks great and smooth keep it up dude!!!

#49 crazyracer

crazyracer

Architect

• 550 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

nice so far cool recreation looks very realistic especially the last air time hill

#50 Turtle Man 24

Turtle Man 24

I Lost The Game

• 1198 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:52 AM

there are some granites missing in the first airhill near the ground
the entrie and exit of al airhill's have flat spots but according to the pictures it's normal.

I know that, that's been fixed. Thanks!

This does look fine as long as you have the small right turns near the end like the real thing.

I'll try to remember to put them turns in, thanks!

Looks good to me so far! Keep it up, also, you should add tubing to check if you have enough speed, but I think you do.

Thanks! I won't know if it'll make it until the turn is completed and I set it up outside.

Nice! I like the amount of x-ties your using, but hopefully you don't run out by the end of the coaster! :D This coaster is looking nice so far!

I won't run out of x-ties by the end of this coaster, have a look yourself below. :)

I see some MTN. Dew, thats some nice MTN Dew. Oh there's a coaster? Well I guess it's looks nice. :P I really like the air hills! They seem so smooth, smoother then the real ride! Keep it up! :) (thumbsup)

Haha, thanks!

Looks great and smooth keep it up dude!!!

Thanks!

nice so far cool recreation looks very realistic especially the last air time hill

Thanks!

Update! Sort of.

This is mostly to find out if the foundation I've built seems about right compared to the real ride before I go and add supports and track in the area.

Posted Image
X-ties I have left not on a coaster.
Posted Image
Grey rods left that's not on a coaster.
Posted Image
Coasters that can be tore down, if need be.
Posted Image
A little I've done since the last update.
Posted Image
And the foundation for the turn around.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyways, can I get comments on if the turn around is good so far so I can move onto adding track and supports to it?

turtleman24.png

[Turtle Man 24] 1:34 am: Thou shall know not of meaness of Mean Streak, so thou must talk not of it

#51 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

The turnaround looks good enough, and it looks like it's in proportion to the ride so that's good, too.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#52 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

The foundations look great for a smooth turn and it looks pretty accurate for the ride from what I'm seeing. This will be really great if you continue building like this.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#53 Turtle Man 24

Turtle Man 24

I Lost The Game

• 1198 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

The turnaround looks good enough, and it looks like it's in proportion to the ride so that's good, too.

Thanks!

The foundations look great for a smooth turn and it looks pretty accurate for the ride from what I'm seeing. This will be really great if you continue building like this.

Thanks!

Anyways, update!

I'll just let the pictures and video do the talking. Also to let you know, this road is at a slight downward slope.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please comment!

turtleman24.png

#54 KBP2000

KBP2000

I love music

• 266 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:44 AM

Looking good!

But I see a very big bumb:

Posted Image

Please, fix it...

KBP

Posted Image
KBP2000

#55 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:16 AM

nice you listenend to me to do a roadside setup! It looks very good just fix the bumps and finish it.

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#56 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:32 AM

Wow that is long! Anyway the straight spot right there is how it's supposed to be, as is everything else. Going to add middle tubing?

Edited by SCM, 29 July 2013 - 06:46 AM.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#57 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:20 AM

That straight spot is supposed to be there. The second half of the airhill could use some more work. The length of this coaster is impressive, and I am glad to see the train makes it!

Posted Image

#58 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

The speed on this looks awesome! I bet it will make it back to the station without any problems.

Posted Image

#59 fastman xc

fastman xc

Resident Outdoor Builder

• 3182 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

The audio of the first 7 seconds of the test video is excellent. Also, good work...I'm just now seeing this, so is this road setup the final location and you're building/storing it in sections elsewhere?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

coasters made by:
~FXC, Inc
a subsidiary of
Posted Image
currently featuring ... Pine Mine: A Real Terrain Coaster

#60 Dragon

Dragon

ROAR!

• 1481 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Posted Image