brakes lambchopz magnets tutorial

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:37 AM

-=TK=-. Diffecultie guessing? Think twice. Tom&Koen, but that sounds so odd. So Tom thought of some keys on the keyboard that might look cool if you like build up something to something bigger, so -= =-. Easy enough I think? Nowadays we always sign with -=Tk=- or -=tK=-, indicating which of us posted the post.

-=tK=-

Posted Image

#22 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

Top Gear had been my favorite TV show for the past six years or so. VV Coasters were rare, and there were no members from my neck of the woods.
I really wanted to be known as "That mysterious guy who just showed up one day and was awesome at everything he did." So Stig just seemed to fit perfectly. After about a year, I asked Gump to add "The", making myself The Stig.

Besides, I was tired of using Siaye

we always sign with -=Tk=- or -=tK=-, indicating which of us posted the post.

Oh my God I've never noticed!

#23 ForgotToGrowUp

ForgotToGrowUp

Lead Engineer

• 1732 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

Pretty obvious. So old Knex weren't invented when I was a kid.

Comet Recreation still underway.

Proof you never grow up if you keep playing with toys!

#24 Turtle Man 24

Turtle Man 24

I Lost The Game

• 1198 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

One day in 8th grade, my Algebra 1 teacher was going around checking homework, and I said, "I like Turtles!" So she called me Turtle Man from then on. I use it for about everything now. Even some of my friends call me that. Also, the 24 is the nascar number of Jeff Gordon, so that's why I use it.

turtleman24.png
http://www.coasterco.../#Turtle Man 24

[Turtle Man 24] 1:34 am: Thou shall know not of meaness of Mean Streak, so thou must talk not of it

#25 Intamin Thrill Rides

Intamin Thrill Rides

Construction Worker

• 79 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:56 PM

My original username was Vekoma Thrill Rides, similar to MP Thrill Rides. I said Vekoma due to the fact that I had only been on Vekoma roller coasters at the time. I changed my name to Intamin ever since my first trip to Cedar Point, where I fell in love with the amazing Intamin roller coasters! Top Thrill Dragster, Maverick, Wicked Twister, and Millennium Force ofcourse are the best coasters that I've been on! Most people here call me -ITR by the initials.

~Intamin Thrill Rides~

1. Intimidator 305  2. Fury 325   3. Skyrush  4. Outlaw Run  5. El Toro  6. Banshee  7. Nitro  8. Magnum  9. Iron Rattler 10. Storm Runner

#26 RideOnKI

RideOnKI

BANNED

• 233 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

Mine comes from Kings Islands abbreviation, and one of their old slogans.

"Ride On!"

Kings Island

RideOnKI

#27 Jester1960

Jester1960

Construction Foreman

• 226 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

Let's see. A Jester is the Kings fool. made fun of for laughs ( the story of my life)
and 1960 is the year I was born . simple enough?

thank goodness I didn't use the name "OLdManPoopsHisPants",......... that would be embarrassing to explain

Jester1960

#28 jninja11

jninja11

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

I came up with mine by combining the letter in my first name which is j and my coasters travel as fast as a ninja. orignaly I wanted jpcoasters j for my name p for my cousion and coasters cause i love to ride but any way its great to be a member

The youngest ride warrior

#29 Joost12

Joost12

Knex Freak

• 274 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

It's so simple. My name is Joost and im 12 years old, so Joost12

#30 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

Mine used to be "Legosrule11" as I used to be addicted to legos. Then when I discovered K'NEX, it changed. Legosrule11 means legos rule, and my golden birthday was 11, so yeah.

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#31 Dragon

Dragon

ROAR!

• 1481 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

i think mine is pretty easy :)

when i was younger i used to LOVE dragons ( i still do ). When i entered here my username was 'dragon k´nex' after a while, i started to dislike the k´nex on the name ( also, i wasn't able to log in in my dad's ipad ) so i changed to Dragon.

well so my name's reason (obviously) because i LOVE Dragons :)

#32 TheRandomGuy

TheRandomGuy

Sample Text

• 2058 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

I didn't really want to think too hard of a username, so I thought of one and RandomGuy was the first name I thought of. Of course, I wouldn't use the name without forgetting 'the'. :P

The signature you have requested is not available at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

#33 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Micro K'nex - er

Although some names from other sites:
Raigekii
Good Ol' Pinky Frinkeljinks
Splapp-Me-Don't
Frinkeljinks97

#34 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

Where to start, I use many usernames, ranging from Maxlaam all the way to Karate Pyjamas :)

Maxlaam was my first own username, pretty random letters, first used the name for *gosh* Habbo Hotel...

GI-max was something my brother came up with when we played COD and COD:UO back in the days. Used it pretty much for most FPS/Fighting games.

Metal Jesus originated from a gaming community, somebody saw a picture of me and he was like: Oh, wow, you look like a Metal Jesus!

Karate Pyjamas originated at another gaming community, and was derived from GI-max. As the community was pretty small everybody knew everyone. One guy was into martial arts and made a new topic called:"I bought a GI". Which so happens to be the name for one of those martial arts outfits. Another guy then made a funny remark saying a GI is a "Karate Pyjamas".

Shanye Phoenix is the name I go by on Guild Wars and Guildwars2. Random again as GW required 2 part names.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 KahluaCoasters

KahluaCoasters

Rut Row!

• PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:49 AM

I really don't know why I named myself Catsmeow.

#36 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

In my footballteam I had a German coach. Then he called me Helmut instead of Helmer. Perhaps he found Helmut easier to pronounce because Helmut is quite a common name in Germany. Then my friends also started to call me Helmut. When I was in Germany, I bought a key-ring of a German license-plate with Helmut of it. Now not only my friends, but everybody called me Helmut. Then I was joking to a girl that both my parents were from Germany and that my real name was Helmut. After more than two years she discoverd what my real name was... :P

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brakes, lambchopz, magnets, tutorial