amusement park

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

Im selling all of my K'nex because 1. I don't really use them anymore 2. Im saving up for a new computer. I have a bunch of bins that take up and entire half of my room and it is just becoming clutter. I am going to go through and sort all of the pieces by type and put them into boxes. Here is about what I have:

• 4/5 SS
  • 2/3 RR
  • 2 SR
  • Assorted pieces from more coaster sets
  • Several very large k'nex sets
  • A large number of smaller knex sets
  • I even think there is part of a micro set as well

About how much should I get for this amount? I am going to post pictures when I start sorting stuff out.

#2 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

Would you have any interest in selling these as individual sets? That way we can get these out to multiple people instead of one.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#3 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

You can probably get more money out of this by selling each set seperatly too!

#4 Dragon

Dragon

ROAR!

• 1481 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

i'm very interesed in your ss. do you ship to brazil?

#5 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

Would you have any interest in selling these as individual sets? That way we can get these out to multiple people instead of one.

I don't have the original boxes would I just look up the parts list and sell it like that? It would be less of a hassle just to sort the pieces into boxes based of of what type of piece they are and just sell the lot as a whole or in sections.

i'm very interesed in your ss. do you ship to brazil?

Um I'm not sure if I can ship internationally. I plan to just put everything up on ebay and sell it there. Hopefully I can ship it to Brazil although shipping might be pricey for you.

#6 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

I'd be interested in some/the SS's (and their cars), but it has to be for the right price. I know you want it to be whole, but it is true, not everyone needs that many parts, whereas like me, I only need specific parts. PM me and we can work out a deal.

EDIT: I'd be interested in buying, and Ebay is the best way for me.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#7 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:25 PM

I'd be interested in some/the SS's (and their cars), but it has to be for the right price. I know you want it to be whole, but it is true, not everyone needs that many parts, whereas like me, I only need specific parts. PM me and we can work out a deal.

EDIT: I'd be interested in buying, and Ebay is the best way for me.

Im thinking of selling the sets then dividing up the rest into smaller groupings to be sold. There are 4 front cars, 4 midsection cars, and 2 end cars from what I can count so far. There may be a few more though.

#8 iCoaster44

iCoaster44

French K'nexpert

• 383 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:54 AM

Do you ship to France ?

#9 Microman

Microman

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:58 AM

Will you be able to ship to the uk

#10 Dragon

Dragon

ROAR!

• 1481 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

Im thinking of selling the sets then dividing up the rest into smaller groupings to be sold. There are 4 front cars, 4 midsection cars, and 2 end cars from what I can count so far. There may be a few more though.

if you could i'd like to buy 1-2 ss and their respective trains.

i'll pm you :D

#11 Microman

Microman

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

Perfect please pm me the price I like micro stuff

#12 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

Do you ship to France ?

Will you be able to ship to the uk

I hopefully can ship internationally but it will be more expensive shipping for you since it is shipping from Texas in the US.

Perfect please pm me the price I like micro stuff

By Micro I mean I have like pieces of one set. I am probably not going to be selling it because I have so few pieces.

As of now I am only about 1/3 of the way through with sorting out the pieces. Once I get it all sorted out I will weigh them and upload pictures and divide them into sets as I see fit.

Also, if there is anybody who would like to trade for some pieces, I am looking for a CoasterDynamix set. I ordered a Scorpion along with the expansion pack a couple years ago but due to a credit card error I did not get the actual set and have not been able to find one online since. So if anyone has a CoasterDynamix set that they dont use and wants some k'nex I would be happy to work out a deal if you message me.

#13 Maxwell58

Maxwell58

French Horn is life.

• 1765 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

Are we still doing that deal we discussed a few days ago?

​I didn't choose the band life, the band life chose me.

#14 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Are we still doing that deal we discussed a few days ago?

After I sell the pieces I've divides into SS sets i will group up remaining pieces and sell those. And yes I will break some up into the pieces you wanted if I have enough left.

#15 iCoaster44

iCoaster44

French K'nexpert

• 383 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:47 AM

I want 1 SS. :)

#16 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

I want 1 SS. :)

You can buy it on ebay along with everyone else when it goes up. Also it may be a few more days because last night I ran out of gallon zip lock bags so I need to get some more.

Is there anyone who would trade a Coaster Dynamix kit for some K'nex sets as well? I have a scorpion expansion pack but sadly I never got my Scoprion kit. I would love to finally get one in exchange for some of my K'nex.

#17 iCoaster44

iCoaster44

French K'nexpert

• 383 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Link please

#18 Dragon

Dragon

ROAR!

• 1481 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

You can buy it on ebay along with everyone else when it goes up. Also it may be a few more days because last night I ran out of gallon zip lock bags so I need to get some more.

Is there anyone who would trade a Coaster Dynamix kit for some K'nex sets as well? I have a scorpion expansion pack but sadly I never got my Scoprion kit. I would love to finally get one in exchange for some of my K'nex.

Zem i have 1 phoenix, not complete but i have the rails, train tubes and chain if u want i can send you some pics :D

#19 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

Zem i have 1 phoenix, not complete but i have the rails, train tubes and chain if u want i can send you some pics :D

Sadly, I don't even have a single train for coasterdynamix. I also would prefer a Scorpion type model mainly because I don't really like the pre molded track in the phoenix sets.

#20 iCoaster44

iCoaster44

French K'nexpert

• 383 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

Link for the SS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amusement park