2014 helix liseberg projekt

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

I can see myself going there for a long weekend. €29 for a night train from Utrecht to Copenhagen and from there one more train to Göteborg. Very doable.

Noted that. :D

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

It's much closer to you than me, if you know what I mean... ;)

WOW, it looks really fun! I think Gatekeeper may have found a new coaster better than it!

i know but i might have to take a plane cause it is actually still far for me (i live 1 quarter of an hour from france)

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#23 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

^15 minutes? WTF? Thats only 15 miles; there is no need for a plane! That's only ten minutes less than the time it takes me to get to downtown Memphis, and that is nothing! It probably would take a long time on a plane!

Formally RK500

#24 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

^15 minutes? WTF? Thats only 15 miles; there is no need for a plane! That's only ten minutes less than the time it takes me to get to downtown Memphis, and that is nothing! It probably would take a long time on a plane!

but liseberg is on the other side of europe

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

#25 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

but liseberg is on the other side of europe

Okay, now I see. You could probably still drive there; Google says that it is 1,251 km, or 12 hours 25 minutes. Not bad, it took me longer to get to Florida, and you could probably hit a couple of parks on the way there.

Formally RK500

#26 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

Okay, now I see. You could probably still drive there; Google says that it is 1,251 km, or 12 hours 25 minutes. Not bad, it took me longer to get to Florida, and you could probably hit a couple of parks on the way there.

maybe in a few years. this year i will be going for 3 parks my 2 home parks and asterixparc

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

#27 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Europeans don't live the credit card way of life and our gas prices are three times as high as yours. It is best to consider that before a 13-year-old suggests to drive over 1200 kilometers.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, helix, liseberg, projekt