Europe trip 2020

parcasterix dlp waltdisneystudiospark phantasialand heidepark hansapark tivoligardens bakken liseberg movieparkgermany

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:29 AM

hello there i'm craycray for coasters and i truly am and today i'm going to be revealing my plans for my Europe trip planned for summer vacay 2020 might be pushed back to 2021 and that would push the east asia trip back to 2022 bringing the USA road trip back to 2023, hopefully that doesn't happen. Well the first park on the trip is Parc Asterix and we're doing that for one day, after that comes 2 days at Disneyland Paris, 1 at Walt Disney Studios Park and one at the Disneyland Paris shopping complex. After that, Phantasialand for two days, then heide for 2, then hansa for 2, tivoli for one , bakken for one, and liseberg for 2 with one day in Gothenburg before travelling to get to the hotel next to hansa park, we'd sleep one night in the hotel and the next we'd go horse riding and possibly back to hansa we'd travel to the hotel near movie park germany before the night and stay a night, going to movie park germany the next day, after park close, we'd travel into the netherlands and stay a night in a hotel near walibi holland. The next day, we'd go to walibi holland, then travel to the efteling for 2 days, after that, we would travel to toverland for one day then bobbejaan the next the day after that we'd head into walibi belgium for a day, then plopsaland for one, ending the trip with heidi the ridi we'd take the Euro Tunnel back to london and bam we've done most of the major parks in europe

Attached File  Europe Trip 2020 plans.pdf   159.39KB   10 downloads

Edited by CrayCray for coasters, 06 May 2020 - 10:30 AM.

hello there.   I'm CrayCray for Coasters and i truly am

YT: https://www.youtube....TtN7habMCySGc0A

#2 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 12:41 PM

Gothenburg to Kasseedorf is a long trip! you might find that you're tired for a full day after that haha!

#3 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 02:55 PM

The idea is for the long journeys is to sleep before and after so then you also have time to sightsee and not be so tired

#4 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:07 AM

I remember I wanted to do these kind of trips when I was younger. Then reality hit me and it never happened. At least, not at that scale. Still want to do a major roadtrip through the US with my UK buddies.

• RCT2123 likes this

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#5 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 03:18 PM

If you ever make it out here, Gump, let me know! I'm hoping to hit the Euro parks sometime in the near future. I'll be sure to reach out to see if we can meet up!

• Britfag likes this

Posted Image

#6 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 07:19 AM

i've added some new parks and pushed the trip back to 2021

#7 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:56 AM

Where did you add? And I imagined 2020 would be too difficult!!

#8 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:30 PM

half of the parks i added i can't go to, thanks BoJo for making summer vacay shorter but, here's the list

Parc Bagatelle, Parc Saint Paul, Jarin D'Acclimatation, Nigloland, Walygator Parc, Fraispertuis City, Europa park, Schwaben park, Holidaypark, Legoland Billund, Tivoli Friheden, Djurs Sommerland, Farup sommerland, Skara Somarland, Kolmarden Zoo, Grona Lund, Linannmaki, Särkänniemi, PowerLand, Furuvik (the black hole relocation), Tusenfryd, Slagharen and Bellewaerde

Edited by CrayCray for coasters, 23 May 2020 - 05:02 AM.

#9 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:47 AM

I cant help but watch the rest of the world start to reopen way to soon. the uk here is still in lockdown, i wouldn't be planning anything for this year and maybe not even the first half of next year tbh, i get many countries will be having some big resurgent of the virus as most countries are reopening way way to soon. the uk government here is meant to have a vaccine in testing rn and if all goes well they want 30mil people in the uk to get it buy sept or during sept, i really dont see how this can happen though as testing of such vaccine will take 6 months minimum. 

opening up without such vaccine will just cause cases to sky rocket again. and force countries to go back into lockdown. things are tough rn i know, me and my girl friend for example have had to miss both our birthdays and our anniversary because of this lockdown. a trip to the neverlands looking forward to riding our first rmc untamed. a lot of parks here though are not reopening this year and if they do it will just be in time for frightnights around october. though im not thinking that will be the case.  

#10 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 02:55 PM

i'm bad at editing lol

Edited by CrayCray for coasters, 28 May 2020 - 02:56 PM.

#11 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 01:45 AM

Instead of doing this trip, i'm just going to do the netherlands, belgium and a small part of germany, around halloween break, i've booked everything,the park lineup is, Plopsaland De Panne, Walibi belgium, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Movie park germany, Toverland, Bobbejaanland, Bellewaerde, then home, i'd be doing every park for one day, except phantasialand, which i'd be doing for 2 days, that's it from me, bye!!! : ) 

#12 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:01 AM

Missing Efteling?! ;)

#13 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:19 AM

yeah, i only have 9 days, i'm going to go to the efteling for 2 days in the winter season

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: parcasterix, dlp, waltdisneystudiospark, phantasialand, heidepark, hansapark, tivoligardens, bakken, liseberg, movieparkgermany