boomerang cota lambchopz school screamin serpent

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#221 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

So with deleting my posts in this thread you are teaching me when not to talk? Like DDRman said, I think you just need to start listening to supportive criticism instead of telling me and others when to talk or not.

My post was not meant to be harsh. Although I knew very well what caused the funky shaping (track deformation, due to several months of operation, like Max told me), I just wanted to point it out to you because I did not speak to you about Koloss yet. My comment was meant as supportive criticism, because I saw room for improvement. From your experience with Koloss you learned more about track deformation on rides of this size, which will help you to make your future creations even better. Really, I did not have any mean intentions with my post, I just wanted to point out the flaws which I saw in the video, so you can use this supportive criticism in the future.

Posted Image

#222 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:44 AM

So with deleting my posts in this thread you are teaching me when not to talk?

No. I am perfectly aware that there's no way I can teach you anything, nor have I the intentions to do so. And don't be dramatic abouting deleting posts, it was one post that was removed.

Like DDRman said, I think you just need to start listening to supportive criticism instead of telling me and others when to talk or not.

I do listen to supportive criticism, Helmer. Yours just didn't seem supportive. It was probably the wording. Plus, I'm not telling you or others when to talk or not, I said you need to learn to use that ability. That's a different thing.

My post was not meant to be harsh.

Like I said before, then practice your wording and motivate what you're saying. There's the way a post is meant and the way a post is read by others.

I recommend we go back to the topic at hand.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#223 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:24 AM

If you will react less sensitive to supportive criticism, I will spend more time on wording in my posts. Deal?

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boomerang, cota, lambchopz, school, screamin serpent