final goliath hyper titan

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 pǝʇɹǝʌuı

pǝʇɹǝʌuı

I am a cat

• 202 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Thanks a million guys. The train still doesn't make it, but it sure is a heck of a lot closer. My trains were not weighted before but they are now. I'm not sure if I went a little overboard on the weight though. You can't see it in this video, but the track moves a ton, especially on the curves. I put 15 pennies in each car, except the first car since I could not fit 15 in there. I also smoothed out both curves and added more greys to the second.

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

MUCH better. Just beef up your supports, get rid of bumps, and add some more gray rods to your track!

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#23 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

You're heading in the right direction for sure. Just keep at it and soon your train will be crashing on the floor the other side of that hill... well, actually hopefully not but you know what I mean.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#24 pǝʇɹǝʌuı

pǝʇɹǝʌuı

I am a cat

• 202 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Layout finished! Still some stuff to do with regards to theming and the station. The pacing is satisfactory. It makes it comfortably over all the hills and runs a little fast through the station house. Tell me what you think! I was really pressed for pieces at the end so I pretty much had to make a beeline for the lift hill. I'm essentially out of 3D connectors and pretty close on everything else (except ladders--don't know exactly why but I have ideas). Final video will be out as soon as theming is completed.

Also, I'm changing the theme. Name, decals, everything. This is for several reasons, the first being my band changed our show title (it used to be "Song of the Siren"). Secondly, I have been dying to create a roller coaster that can incorporate my pet milk snake. I had a multi-launch coaster planned with this theme, but since I plan on leaving the k'nex alone for a few years I decided I might as well use the theme on this one. Hopefully I can get some hardcore theme elements on this one, but not too many as to obstruct the view of the coaster. Live animals are inevitable.

I will post the title art as soon as I create and apply the decals. I want to see if you can guess the name! As a hint: I have a coasterdynamix coaster under a similar theme.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

It's a hyper coaster, not an invert.

Comments are very much appreciated for my own self confidence and for improvements toward my coaster.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 MuddyFingers12

MuddyFingers12

Construction Foreman

• 106 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

Nice! I like it, i hope you can get the car to get through everything!

#26 Kumba2013

Kumba2013

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

I like it too but on the last hill it the crest doesn't look sharp enough its okay if you don't want to fix it just nitpicking that speed loss is killer too.

You were probably expecting a better signature

Favorite coasters
1.Cheetah Hunt
2. Wildfire
3. Kumba
4. Raging Bull
5. Sheikra
Kumba2013 Supports *Equality*: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hlVBg7_08n0

#27 pǝʇɹǝʌuı

pǝʇɹǝʌuı

I am a cat

• 202 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

Loooooonnng time no post. This is why this is my final coaster. I have done some track smoothing, cleaning, and re-theming. Will have final video soon, hopefully. My life is crazy with my final year of marching band.

I just have one question, and I need an answer. Has anyone used the song "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons on their final video? If not I call it.

And since I made you wait, here is the new theme:

May I present, ELAPID
Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#28 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

Well, I haven't seen a video with Radioactive in it, but anybody can use any song, right?

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#29 pǝʇɹǝʌuı

pǝʇɹǝʌuı

I am a cat

• 202 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

Video = edited and uploaded. Enjoy!

Elapid - SSCoasters Rides Database

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: final, goliath, hyper, titan