diamondback flight of fear kings island rideonki vortex

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RideOnKI

RideOnKI

BANNED

• 233 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

I had a great day at Kings Island today!!!! We first went to Firehawk to get it out of the way, then we rode Flight Of Fear (my favorite ride there).

We then left X Base to ride Racer, and I rode in the back of the blue train. It was pretty good!!!

After leaving Racer, I headed to Flight Of Fear and rode it SEVERAL times in the front seat, back seat, and the middle. XD I love Flight Of Fear!!!!

We then headed to Vortex, which was pretty fun IMO. After scoring a ride on Vortex, we hit Diamondback. I rode in the last car last row, and it was amazing.

We then hit up Soak City for a ride on the Mondoo Monsoon, and then got a ride on Paradise Plunge.

Me and my family then headed to Flight Of Fear again, which I rode around 14 times XD

My family and I then rode The Beast, and it was alright IMO. It could've been better without the trims.

We then scored several more rides on Flight Of Fear, and then we rode Adventure Express, which wasn't all that great.

We then headed back to the Beast, to get another ride on it. Both times in the middle.

I then headed back to Flight Of Fear to ride it a few more times.

We then rode Flight Deck, which kind of was boring.

I then rode Flight Of Fear 3 more times, and enjoyed it very much.

We then rode The Beast, and started to head home.

It was a great day!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys no photos!!! I left my phone in the car and forgot to get it!

(If you can't tell already....... I love Flight Of Fear way too much XD )

Edited by RideOnKI, 08 July 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#2 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

Surprised you only went on Diamondback once. Usually people go on that more often.... oh well. Sounds like you had a lot of fun and you enjoyed FOF a lot! I'm going in a few weeks, can't wait!!

#3 RideOnKI

RideOnKI

BANNED

• 233 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

^My uncle got us kicked off of Diamondback, thats why we only rode once.

#4 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

What.....?

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#5 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

How?I didn't even know that's possible.

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#6 RideOnKI

RideOnKI

BANNED

• 233 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

The ride op told him to take his sandals off, so he took them off, and then once we got to the top of the lift, he put them back on. So that resulted in us getting kicked off.

Heres how I got that many Flight Of Fear rides in: While my family was at the water park, I pretty much just rode FOF the whole day.

Btw, yes, I am in love with Flight Of Fear.

Edited by RideOnKI, 10 July 2013 - 12:31 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diamondback, flight of fear, kings island, rideonki, vortex