compressed air launch s&s s&s power thrust air 2000

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#121 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:58 AM

The pre-lift section looks sweet, I actually like how the three pieces of track run parallel to each other. Isn't the station a bit too short for the trains you will be using? Is there a special reason for the station being inclined? I like the roof though.

Posted Image

#122 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

I can't wait to see all these coasters in action! But one thing I would change would be the stairs cause they're a bit of an eye sore. Apart from that the pre-lift is nice for the speed you have left! =)

One thing you NEED to promise us though, is that you will make a time lapse of setting up the theme park cause that would be EPIC!!!!! :D

I'll try to get around to that. However, the museum opens the doors for limited times during construction for visitors to see it grow. That and I'm booked for a special event by K'NEX Netherlands in the second construction week. (Yeah, that came out of nowhere but K'NEX has been re-released in the Netherlands and they're kind of eager about Gump and me to do promo builds for them...)

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#123 CartRacer56

CartRacer56

Inversion Enthusiast

• 1031 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:52 AM

NEVER QUESTION GUMP!!!!!!!

#124 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:48 AM

It is about time that more of Trinity is shown. A database entry has been created, including a bunch of pictures. A video will be made in the near future and if it is finished, you will notice!

Trinity, a triple woodie - SSCoasters Database

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#125 Coasterman345

Coasterman345

Carp Diem

• 610 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:13 PM

The park guests look like they are on Roombas, with the 3D connectors. Trintity looks amazing, though I'm disappointed, where is Neo and Morpheus?

[SIGPIC]

Signature (Current)

[/SIGPIC]

“Reality continues to ruin my life.” ― Bill Watterson

#126 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:25 AM

Trinity's video has arrived and I am sure you will want to watch it... multiple times. The onride POVs are rather disorientating. Enjoy!

P.S. Trinity will be demolished this Sunday. No chapter two for this ride.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#127 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

Very awesome this is my favorite build from you so far

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#128 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:03 AM

Fantastic! Absolutely beautiful!
I love how I couldn't focus on just one train, it made me watch the video over and over again.

Incredible. Nice job. =)

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#129 CartRacer56

CartRacer56

Inversion Enthusiast

• 1031 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:47 AM

To be honest I think Trinity might just be better than Koloss V1!!!

#130 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:51 AM

Incredible job on this!
The POV's drove me nuts, I re-wachted them probably ten times!

#131 Yannick

Yannick

Colossos Forever

• 614 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:04 AM

I like this even more than Koloss because it's so twisty and has a unique layout!!! I hope you will build more awesome wooden coasters in the future(thumbsup)

Posted Image

Coaster Count: 84

Check out My new Eurofighter

1- Colossos 2- Tatsu 3- Formula Rossa 4- Kraken 5- BlueFire 6- Hulk 7- Dragon Challenge 8- X2 9- Scream(SFMM) 10- Krake

#132 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

^ Something like JedD :P

These are really cool coasters! Ever since I joined this site, I loved blue rod woodies.
From the 3, I would choose the middle one to ride first (for that first element of course).

I can't wait to see it in real life tomorrow ;D

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#133 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

I love it! My favorite build ever, it's so fresh unique and it looks amazing! :)

Signature not available 

#134 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

This ride is absolutely fantastic. I have always liked blue rod woodies, and Trinity is not exception. The concept of having three tracks instead of one is what makes this coaster unique. The POV's looked sweet, it was almost impossible to focus on a single train. What I like about this coaster in particular are the tunnels. They look solid, and I like how you used black cross-ties to simulate the darkness inside the tunnels. I am just wondering: was there any special reason for not using middle tubing on this ride?

Posted Image

#135 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

This ride is absolutely fantastic. I have always liked blue rod woodies, and Trinity is not exception. The concept of having three tracks instead of one is what makes this coaster unique. The POV's looked sweet, it was almost impossible to focus on a single train. What I like about this coaster in particular are the tunnels. They look solid, and I like how you used black cross-ties to simulate the darkness inside the tunnels. I am just wondering: was there any special reason for not using middle tubing on this ride?

I'm stealing Gump's reply because F-U Gump :P

The reason that there is no middle tubing is the same as on Tornado (Vekoma-track), to mimic the look of the track of a real coaster. Not to mention the shear horror of tubing the 3 tracks! It took me over 5 hours!

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#136 ForgotToGrowUp

ForgotToGrowUp

Lead Engineer

• 1732 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:16 PM

Absolutely amazing!

Fantastic job

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: compressed air, launch, s&amp;s, s&amp;s power, thrust air 2000