eurofighter lamb chopz lambchopz pizza tubes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Like the title says, should I keep building or no? I've finally had the time to build a coaster and this one has been plaguing me the last few weeks with the space issue I'm being forced into. essentially, the coaster can't be huge. I'm really happy with what I've built and I've even got a perfectly-working chain return that is a perfect fit for this chain (I just need to re-tube it since the chain is getting caught on the transition from one tubing section to another halfway down the lift). I'm also really happy with the crest and how it turned out; it's also really strong and able to hold up more than enough weight. There are still a handful straight spots I haven't bothered touching yet, but I'm debating about keeping this ride up and not scrapping it for a smaller one. Have a pretty interesting layout planned as well, if I'll be able to squeeze it into the allotted area is the biggest challenge I'm facing and you might see some parts I put in place.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#2 Jartis

Jartis

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

No way Hose

#3 dgohstand

dgohstand

Construction Foreman

• 198 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

Keep building. That lift looks amazing and a great coaster doesn't have to be big.

How do you build a coaster?

#4 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Everything you build is so detailed and perfect; you have some of the cleanest builds on this site. It would be a shame to scrap this, especially if you already have a plan for the rest of it.

#5 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

This beautiful! Don't scrap it! Please? ;) by the way that is the coolest chain return ever!!! :D

#6 REXENK

REXENK

Learner of the tubes

• 216 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

Definetly keep it. I really like the short and wide lift hill, and the tube work is amazing.

Posted Image

Thanks ~steelspectrum~!

#7 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

I like the nice, clean look of your builds, do not scrap this one.

#8 intim305

intim305

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

Oh. My. Gosh. That is perfect. May I suggest the next element be a cobra roll? That would solve some space issues....

#9 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

From the lift to she shaping, it would be a shame to end such a great coaster. I'd leave it and build this coaster.

Posted Image

#10 Cobra Roller

Cobra Roller

I have all six Infinity Stones

• 728 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

Yup. Build on LambChopz sir.

#11 Cyanide

Cyanide

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

This is amazing, it's exactly the same lift as fahrenheit this is realy realistic !! I can't wait to see the next elements :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

I would say keep it, though the past-vert section seems to be a little squished vertically. You were one of my favorite builders from when I was new. I hope you can finish this!

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#13 Terry Hughes

Terry Hughes

Knex Coaster Noob

• 147 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

If space is an issue make a super compact fun twist ride! keep going!

And you're comment on the chain catching really makes me wish I had a 3D printer as there could be a cottage industry of custom knex compatible pieces, like chainguides that work just like the real thing (so that chain would follow the curve going into the lift hill)...

I tangent... sorry.. keep going!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 5: Gatekeeper | Millennium Force | Magnum XL-200 | Excalibur | High Roller

WIP: Spongebob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge - VV recreation

#14 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:05 PM

An Immelmann or cobra roll will help your bitchy mother calmed down. Like everyone else, I would advise to continue.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#15 crazyracer

crazyracer

Architect

• 550 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

Wow I love it the shaping is good and the height fits perfectly. :)

K`nex always for life ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eurofighter, lamb chopz, lambchopz, pizza, tubes