titan helmut

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#21 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:51 PM

Mfffft buh wha vhsriover. B&M called. They want their coaster back.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#22 CowmanBearPig

CowmanBearPig

In The begining....

• 533 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

I feel like the pullout should be a little bit larger. Or not, whatever you feel is right. :) Everything else looks lovely as always!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current Project

Launched Coaster

#23 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

Is this taller than koloss?

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#24 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

Leviathan inspired?
Looks amazing, this is going to be the next Koloss.

#25 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:02 PM

"Finally I built a lifthill that is taller than me. I am approximately 6.3 feet (190 cm) and I estimate that this lifthill is 7 feet (210 cm) tall."

Just an everyday thing around here. :P

But actually: I really like the shape of the drop, i think it's spot on. The pullout may be a bit too small, but perhaps that is just the B&M styling. Seeing where you placed the lift, I am going to go and presume there will be a turning element next.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#26 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:08 PM

The tallest support(the third one) seems to make the the backbone for the lift to have a bump. It is most noticeable in the fourth picture. Once you fix that then this will be perfect. I always wanted someone to make a B&M Giga with tubes, and you seem to be the perfect one to make one. I cannot wait to seem more!

Edit: Can you do a close up on the spine?

Edited by timtimlaz, 15 December 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#27 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

Perfect. I'm excited to see what's in store for this coaster.

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#28 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

I'm impressed at the level of accuracy that you were able to implement. The shape, the pullout, the spine extension, and the supports look spot on. I'd say you don't have to change a thing. You mentioned that you've moved the lift hill into it's final position, so I assume you already have the first element planned out. I can't wait to see this feat come together :)

#29 < NCcoaster >

< NCcoaster >

panaino

• 677 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:29 PM

This is incredible. The potential in this B&M Giga is extremely high. I can't wait to see the rest of the layout even though I could look at the perfect drop all day.

#30 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:21 PM

I think you made the crest look very nice for this size of the lift, I was worried it would look a little small but it's nice. I can't find anything wrong with this drop at all, and even if I did it pould probably just me me anyway.

#31 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:31 AM

I've searched for some pictures of the drop of Fury 325 and Leviathan, and comparing these with your drop I think it's perfectly fine. The only thing that bothers me is that your lift hill isn't straight. The highest support (the one before the crest) seems like it is pushing the track up a little, It's up to you to fix it or not :).

Posted Image

#32 MrRemcoStyle

MrRemcoStyle

dream'n

• 378 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

That drop looks very good but the drop looks a bit too small, i'm not the only one that is says,other than that very good and very very very B&M-ish!

#33 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

Them God is building something GodlySexy again!

#34 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

The crest looked like it was going to be a little small, until you built this beautiful drop for us. The pullout seems a little tiny, but I agree that it looks like the B&M style, and not to mention it will look ten times better with the next element built. I also never understood how everyone builds those structure spine things that follow the drop and connect to the ground, every time I try and do that the whole structure just bends in the opposite direction. Oh well, I guess I jut need more experiance. I can't wait to see what's next! :)
Edit: I didn't remember that I already commented about this update, sorry for the double post. :(

Edited by Connector1o1, 17 December 2014 - 02:01 PM.

#35 Gromit15

Gromit15

Strive For Perfection

• 388 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM

So my coaster was 8 ft tall! (I estimated).

Edit: looks great. How does one get a big attic? Are they in most houses?

Edited by Gromit15, 17 December 2014 - 06:13 PM.

In pieces logo thing

#36 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:01 PM

I missed this update when it came out...
All I can say is that is the nicest B&M Giga-styled drop I have ever seen. Everything from the supports to the shaping is spot on. Doing all that at this large scale is beyond impressive.

Posted Image

#37 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

Looks amazing wish I could build like that!!

#38 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

[quote name='CW5X']Mfffft buh wha vhsriover. B&M called. They want their coaster back.[/QUOTE]

Screw B&M, it is mine now. :P

[quote name='Cowman']I feel like the pullout should be a little bit larger. Or not, whatever you feel is right. :) Everything else looks lovely as always![/QUOTE]

Thanks! It is normal that the pull-out looks small on a B&M Giga.

[quote name='TimmehTheAmazing']Is this taller than koloss?[/QUOTE]

I think Koloss is one feet taller.

[quote name='Gvus2001']Leviathan inspired?
Looks amazing, this is going to be the next Koloss.[/QUOTE]

This coaster is definitely inspired by Leviathan. I loved that ride!

[quote name='Coastergeek987']"Finally I built a lifthill that is taller than me. I am approximately 6.3 feet (190 cm) and I estimate that this lifthill is 7 feet (210 cm) tall."

Just an everyday thing around here. :P

But actually: I really like the shape of the drop, i think it's spot on. The pullout may be a bit too small, but perhaps that is just the B&M styling. Seeing where you placed the lift, I am going to go and presume there will be a turning element next.[/QUOTE]

Haha, just an everyday thing. :D

[quote name='Timonator']The tallest support(the third one) seems to make the the backbone for the lift to have a bump. It is most noticeable in the fourth picture. Once you fix that then this will be perfect. I always wanted someone to make a B&M Giga with tubes, and you seem to be the perfect one to make one. I cannot wait to seem more!

Edit: Can you do a close up on the spine?[/QUOTE]

I fixed the bump in the lifthill. This picture is also a kind of close-up of the spine. Let me know if you need a better one.
Posted Image

[quote name='TheZachMan28']Perfect. I'm excited to see what's in store for this coaster.[/QUOTE]

I will not let you wait any longer. ;)

[quote name='The Stig']I'm impressed at the level of accuracy that you were able to implement. The shape, the pullout, the spine extension, and the supports look spot on. I'd say you don't have to change a thing. You mentioned that you've moved the lift hill into it's final position, so I assume you already have the first element planned out. I can't wait to see this feat come together :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Well, I said it was the final position, but I had to move it again...

[quote name='N C c o a s t e r']This is incredible. The potential in this B&M Giga is extremely high. I can't wait to see the rest of the layout even though I could look at the perfect drop all day.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='Connector1o1']I think you made the crest look very nice for this size of the lift, I was worried it would look a little small but it's nice. I can't find anything wrong with this drop at all, and even if I did it pould probably just me me anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='maarten12']I've searched for some pictures of the drop of Fury 325 and Leviathan, and comparing these with your drop I think it's perfectly fine. The only thing that bothers me is that your lift hill isn't straight. The highest support (the one before the crest) seems like it is pushing the track up a little, It's up to you to fix it or not :).[/QUOTE]

I fixed it, no worries.

[quote name='MrRemcoStyle']That drop looks very good but the drop looks a bit too small, i'm not the only one that is says,other than that very good and very very very B&M-ish![/QUOTE]

The drop may look a little strange, but it is very similar to the drops on B&M Giga's like Leviathan and Fury 325.

[quote name='coasterkiller05']Them God is building something GodlySexy again![/QUOTE]

Eh, OK. :P

[quote name='Connector1o1']The crest looked like it was going to be a little small, until you built this beautiful drop for us. The pullout seems a little tiny, but I agree that it looks like the B&M style, and not to mention it will look ten times better with the next element built. I also never understood how everyone builds those structure spine things that follow the drop and connect to the ground, every time I try and do that the whole structure just bends in the opposite direction. Oh well, I guess I jut need more experiance. I can't wait to see what's next! :)
Edit: I didn't remember that I already commented about this update, sorry for the double post. :([/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Gromit12']So my coaster was 8 ft tall! (I estimated).

Edit: looks great. How does one get a big attic? Are they in most houses?[/QUOTE]

No, they are not in most houses. My grandparents' house has more space than they need for themselves. I kind of took up that extra space on the attic with my K'NEX projects.

[quote name='Jumpge']I missed this update when it came out...
All I can say is that is the nicest B&M Giga-styled drop I have ever seen. Everything from the supports to the shaping is spot on. Doing all that at this large scale is beyond impressive.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='IOAgeek']Looks amazing wish I could build like that!![/QUOTE]

Practice makes perfect. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was halfway building an overbank like the first overbank on Leviathan, but the overbank entirely blocked the staircase. So I had to move the lifthill into a different position, which took me half an hour...

In the new position, I found out that a different type of overbank would fit better. I also slightly changed the lay-out. Not a hill, but a high-speed-turn will be next, inspired by Fury 325. The high-speed-turn will go underneath the lifthill.
As for now I am done with building the overbank. It fits perfectly in the available space.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:D

Posted Image

#39 Yannick

Yannick

Colossos Forever

• 614 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

I like it! Shaping is great, maybe some more banking, but it isn't really necesasary, the overall look is great! I'm sure you'll get a nice layout out of this!

Edit: Will you have enough pieces for this?

Edited by Sputnnik, 26 December 2014 - 07:50 PM.

Posted Image

Coaster Count: 84

Check out My new Eurofighter

1- Colossos 2- Tatsu 3- Formula Rossa 4- Kraken 5- BlueFire 6- Hulk 7- Dragon Challenge 8- X2 9- Scream(SFMM) 10- Krake

#40 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

The new lift hill spine looks great and definitely keeps the lift much straighter. Although your original layout was fantastic, I'm sure this new combination of elements will be just as great. The overbank looks fantastic. I have zero complaints about its shaping. I will say I'm very excited to see the next element built.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: titan helmut