ball big tower ~g3n3roo2256!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 reaperdoctor

reaperdoctor

SQUISH IT!!!!

• 716 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:30 AM

Right, there have been a few changes to the last one, but here goes!

Important stuff and rules:

1. There are 5 categories to choose from, with a maximum of 8 entries in each. For each category, there is a seperate category for rct2 and another for rct3. Those mini categories can have a maximum of 4 entries each (making 8 as said above)

2. Here are the categories:

Best Dark Ride (Can be underground or surrounded by walls and a roof at all times)

Best Landscaping (for a park, but there is no need to make a full sized incredi-park for this one. Perhaps make a few rides to fit the landscape)

Best Killer Ride (Must be a full circuit. The main focus is the G's. For anything you send for that, please put stats in the picture/s.

Best Park (Have some fun, and make a realistic and awesome park!)

Most Realistic Ride (Can be a coaster or a flat ride)

3. Apart from the last 2 categories, please try to refrain from using custom scenery. If you have to, it dosen't particularly matter.

4. The judges are me, steelspectrum and TheBigCobraRoll.

5. Please either PM me with pictures (i'll forward it to the other judges), or post pictures of the entry in a post in this thread. Please do not send a download of the park or ride, my mums afraid me may go over our download limit.

A note for the judges:

Steelspectrum, I have seen how organised you are. Could you keep track of the entries in each category.
TheBigCobraRoll and me will make sure that steelspectrum is up to date with the entries.

We will begin accepting entries as soon as the other judges have PM'd me to confirm everything, and I'll tell you when that is. We will stop accepting entries by February 21st at the very latest.

John 3:16

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 coasterfanatic11

coasterfanatic11

Who said that?!?

• 1190 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:59 AM

well as far as I know coaster37 was gonna keep doing his season by season... but I might enter Zephyr into it for Most realistic ride. sorry but it does have custom supports.

Posted Image

^props to CAC!^

Check out Semeru!

#3 reaperdoctor

reaperdoctor

SQUISH IT!!!!

• 716 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:06 PM

oh dash it all! everyone likes custom stuff! ok ok. all categories can have custom scenery! you're in if you want! is it rct3 or rct2?

John 3:16

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ball, big, tower, ~g3n3roo2256!