idiot

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 rollercoasterfreak

rollercoasterfreak

SSC what?

• 966 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

Today was probably the worst day of my life. But also the most valuable day I have had in my life. I was a child before today and as a human and a member I have grown a little more on the inside. I have learned something that I would like to share with you all that hopefully you will take into consideration one day.. So I might as well start off with my school day. The day was going great! Talking to my girl, she had my sweatshirt on. Going great until the last and final bell of the day came around. Before class even started I was called down to the office. First off, I did a immature thing with a friend.. As all as you probably know facebook is a pretty popular site. My friend and I though it was a great idea to start a event titled "National Beat Up D**** ******* Day!" Of course the name is beeped out for personal rights.(event was not to occur at school.. it said anywhere) It was all pretty much my friends idea but I'm the one who posted the event. We were just doing it as a prank as all immature teenagers do like me. So as I was called down to the office I knew what it was and was shivering from head to toe. Head honcho principle simply says "Lets take a look at your facebook page" and I knew the jig was up. So I told him everything but like the idiot I am, I didn't rat out my friend. I took 100% full blame for it. But for some reason I didn't get in any trouble due to my truthfulness to him. But he just so happened to contact my parents. And boy am I in deep S**t! And I learned to not follow my friend around or do what he says.. I got in trouble for his idea.. and he yelled at me for getting in trouble. I have learned who my true friends are, and who aren't. So I have two questions to you..

1. Have you learned anything from this..

2. Do you think schools should have a right to punish those who do things on the Internet that relates nothing to school?

Thanks for reading...

-RCF

Posted Image

**^^ Jesperdude^^**

IM BACK BABY

SKULL

#2 SwimZONE

SwimZONE

Models of ships are hard.

• 2654 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:03 PM

Interesting story, I'm glad that it didn't end with "I was finally there, the fresh prince of Bel Air!" I did learn something, but in order to truly learn the lesson, I'd need to experience it my self.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Maverick | X2 | Millenium Force | Top Thrill Dragster | Tatsu
Wild Thing | Renegade | Goliath | Raptor | Mantis

#3 iggfish123

iggfish123

0+0=0

• 1158 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:26 PM

i agree with that and disagree. something like this happened in my school. kids were doing sumthing not even on school property but they were called in my the principal and all this crap happened. i agree with this because some parents let stuff like that slide, or they never hear about it. while some give huge punishments. the schools wants to make sure that they know they did wrong. but i disagree because its annoying because i get in trouble with my mom then in school and its like stfu mr.blah im already in trouble. In the end you did a good thing by not ratting out ur friend. you wanna let the principal know he was in on it tho without blaming everything on him or making it sound like u did nothing. u took the safe way out. which probably was the best idea. btw. true friends are people who dont make fun of u. period. done deal. true friends would never make fun of u in front of other people or even alone whether it be a joke or serious. u were lucky it wasnt u vs ur friend. cause thats when lying comes in. i had a fight with a kid in school. fist fight. 3 days central detention. i kinda threw him over my should and onto the ground. the funny part is that me and that kid are really good friends now.lol

FF.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/IggFish123

Nothing turns a girl on more than telling them you are in a company on K'nex website 

#4 nickostick

nickostick

Mr. Freeze

• 1048 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

Thats why you don't write s*** on facebook. Pardon language. God what are parents teaching kids these days.. My parents taught me to be careful what i write on the net cause it may be the choice between you getting a scholorship or getting in deep doodoo.

Posted Image

^Thancks to st33l

My Coasters
Nemesis (Completed)
Potestas (Under Construction)
Science project (Completed)

#5 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:58 PM

True friends will stick by your side no matter what. 'Friends' will sometimes only be your friend while they're profiting from it; when something goes wrong, they ditch you. Same goes for a guy-girl relationship, etc.

#6 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:59 AM

For **** sake... come on.

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#7 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:48 AM

It's a shame Facebook was ever opened to non-college aged people.

#8 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

Even though I am a high schooler with a facebook. I agree 100%.

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#9 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:13 PM

There's this kid at our school named Keith, and there's a "Keith is a Fag" group, and it still exists, even though he told the school. That's strange. Oh, and I agree with BGT.

#10 The KNex Weasel

The KNex Weasel

SSC's Jazz Pianist

• 2477 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

I'm with you guys as well. I hate when people use others as tools for their dirty work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Credit to Spitfire.

Most recent success:
SL1M: You Don't Mess Around With It.

#11 Jplaz

Jplaz

Metaphysical Prophet

• 2776 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:01 PM

There's a "Matt Litman is Gay Group" on facebook.

EDIT- Apparently it was deleted, but I didn't hear anything about it at school...

Posted Image

#12 Loop De Loop

Loop De Loop

Entry Engineer

• 849 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:12 PM

WOW you guys and the people that make this thing of face book are dumb. YOU can make someone really mad.

Posted Image

^^^^Thanks Airdog^^^^

TOP TEN
Top Thrill Dragster
Incredibul Hulk
Mellenium force
Maverick
Mantis
Maginum XL200
Flight Deck
Wicked Twister
Raptor
Beast

#13 nickostick

nickostick

Mr. Freeze

• 1048 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:58 PM

Thats probably what happend with that asian kid who shot people up at that college. Some one pissed him off because he was so quiet.

Posted Image

^Thancks to st33l

My Coasters
Nemesis (Completed)
Potestas (Under Construction)
Science project (Completed)

#14 rollercoasterfreak

rollercoasterfreak

SSC what?

• 966 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

Even if I or anyone stops bullying.. it will always be out their. The only thing you can do as a human being is stop it. BTW the event I created was more of a school prank. he was highly aware of it as is everyone.. the school just thought of it as a type of "bullying".. nothing I can do now is call myself low..

-RCF

Posted Image

**^^ Jesperdude^^**

IM BACK BABY

SKULL

#15 Ace o Spades

Ace o Spades

Lead Engineer

• 2885 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:59 AM

If thats the worst day of your life, you have some SERIOUS shit ahead of you.

#16 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:27 AM

1. Have you learned anything from this..

I have known that you can't trust everyone not even "good/true" friends.

2. Do you think schools should have a right to punish those who do things on the Internet that relates nothing to school?

Depends if it is related to school.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 rollercoasterfreak

rollercoasterfreak

SSC what?

• 966 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:55 PM

^^ So far.. in this scenario no one would understand..

My mom teaches for the school... you haven't been in hell unless you have been in the same school as the one your parent teaches.. If I get one b.. in any class. I get shit. For a while till its back up..

Now that I think about it... this is probably number 2 on worst days of my life..

-RCF

Posted Image

**^^ Jesperdude^^**

IM BACK BABY

SKULL

#18 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:12 PM

This happend to me one time. My friends made a myspace group called "F*** Mr. Frenck". Mr. Frenck is our 2nd pricipal who is a total dick about everything. Finally he found out and made the group name just "**** *** ******". He gave everyone in it ICS, luckly I hadn't accepted the invite yet.

^My mom teaches at the elementary school I went to. But she dosn't care as long as I don't fail.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: idiot