fraggie

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 dylan

dylan

Don't follow the light

• 1004 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

Please tell me you went for LSU cause im from Louisiana? Nice coaster again.

Ex college baseball player. Currently a student!

#42 BBaller347

BBaller347

Mile Record - 4:31

• 973 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

Awesome coaster! Looks really smooth and like it would be fun to ride!

#43 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:50 PM

Wow I am seriously impressed! That's amazing.

EDIT: Nice idea with the laterals.

#44 Fraggie

Fraggie

Lead Engineer

• 1455 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:57 AM

i really hate only being able to build on the weekends :P but excect an update either later today or tomorrow morning. i finished the braking section and no am working on the station.

#45 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:07 AM

You know what Fraggie, before i didnt like this coaster much. But now that I really look at the overveiws, I like it! It might have been just because I didnt know the layout, I'm not sure.

#46 Fraggie

Fraggie

Lead Engineer

• 1455 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:12 PM

i have bad news guys, very bad news for this coaster. i have been spending the last week trying to get it to work, but for some reason the train just wouldnt ake it over eh second hill. i have tried everything, pledge, raising the lift, oiling the axles, lowering the hill, switching cars, adjusting wieght sombinations, everything, but nothing worked. i have no idea why, so i had no other choice but to CANCEL. i was almost done too. i just had to build the station. i have already aen it apart so dont bother making ay suggestions on how to make it work. but, i have started a new woodie. i dont know when i will get pictures up, but i am still building the first drop. well, im sorry for those of you who were looing forward to see this coaster finished.

#47 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:22 PM

No offense or anything, but I think you can make a much more kick ass coaster for the contest. Maybe this is a good thing? Keep the supports together, and you have a good start...

Let's move on forward...

-Rct2123:cool:

Posted Image

#48 Fraggie

Fraggie

Lead Engineer

• 1455 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:36 PM

none taken, i personally thought it sucked, but i kept going because everyone said it was good. and i took it apart in sections so the supports are still together. and i think i hve a pretty good layout for this next one

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fraggie