• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Luxeras

Luxeras

Feet in FACE!!

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:48 PM

I have made a some what light version of a diving coster with three rows, using a single car. P.S the rows rise over each other as a bonus. For the beauty shots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1. the three componates, i'm not sure how to spell that.

Posted Image

2. The first part: you need to small whites or grays rods. 2 half circle conecters and 7 quarter circles. 4 blue washers and 4 gray washers.Attaching it to the car involves pusing the rods a little through the holes so they are nubs under the car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

3. second part: same as first but instead of 2 halves use wholes, and you have second row attached to the middle row, you need the tiny black things, you dont need the blue washer but are recomended, and instead of the midle seat piece bieng quarter it is a third.Attaching is where the rods dont poke through the holes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope some body uses it. I would use it but some of my stuff is still in storage. GRRRRRRR!!!!

Death Note is Awesome. :P
Visit my site www.v-rc.webs.com No company yet so here is a Sig pic.
Posted Image

#2 Bezempje95

Bezempje95

Construction Foreman

• 109 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:55 PM

Do you have pictures?

#3 Luxeras

Luxeras

Feet in FACE!!

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:30 PM

you dont see them

Posted Image

#4 kne` builder

kne` builder

Architect

• 478 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:40 AM

I cant see them too.

Posted Image

Top6 Coasters:
6:Raptor
5:Blue Fire
4:Maverick
3:Top Thrill Dragster
2:Millenium Force
1:Expedition GeForce

Coastercount: 62

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Luxeras

Luxeras

Feet in FACE!!

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

I think i figured out the problem. I uploaded the from a private album so maybeywhy you cant see tem tell if you see them then.

Posted Image

#6 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:41 PM

I can see them now, and they look good!

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#7 CCC

CCC

ChristianCoasterCreator

• 231 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:38 PM

My brother (Wildcard720) made a dive coaster car that i think looks much nicer that he posted a tutorial for a while ago. He gave me all his old knex coaster sets yesterday so I decided to join this site that he was on. I helped him to build some of his coasters but he never rlly finished any. I hope to help out in the SSCoaster community and make some rlly cool coasters. I am a huge roller coaster enthusiast and love riding, designing, and building coasters. Srry for the long post but my bro wanted me to fill u guys in.

#8 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:47 PM

^ I know your new and all but it would be more understandable if you use proper grammar. I know I am being a bit picky but I had to learn that I had to use proper grammar on this site. That's all.

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#9 BGEurope Kid

BGEurope Kid

Architect

• 476 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

You might want to post in the longest thread with your bio and introduce yourself. The only thing wrong with your grammar was the "rlly" which isn't to big of a problem. Welcome to the site!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 commando

commando

Actual Engineer

• 1982 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:47 PM

looks cool but i thought dive coaster usually have only 1 row per car

#11 Luxeras

Luxeras

Feet in FACE!!

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

looks cool but i thought dive coaster usually have only 1 row per car

True but since screaming serpent cars are built in 2X2 it easier to put it all on one car, than have a lengthy train made of awkwardly shaped cars.

Posted Image

#12 Luxeras

Luxeras

Feet in FACE!!

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:38 PM

My brother (Wildcard720) made a dive coaster car that i think looks much nicer that he posted a tutorial for a while ago. He gave me all his old knex coaster sets yesterday so I decided to join this site that he was on. I helped him to build some of his coasters but he never rlly finished any. I hope to help out in the SSCoaster community and make some rlly cool coasters. I am a huge roller coaster enthusiast and love riding, designing, and building coasters. Srry for the long post but my bro wanted me to fill u guys in.

Dear CCC,
I have seen you Brothers Post and I got some of my inspiration from that like how the seats are red connectors but, the only probloems I felt with it is it didn't have raised seats, it left the middle pretty bairn and it the front and back seat stuck out, which can be a problem if you make the bottom part of a hill too tight. I felt mine is slightly top heavy but looks a little like the the real one and the part that sticks out at the bottom like less than a centimeter, may cause it to get stuck on the signature drop brake ,but I haven't tested it though.

Posted Image

#13 CCC

CCC

ChristianCoasterCreator

• 231 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:58 PM

Dear CCC,
I have seen you Brothers Post and I got some of my inspiration from that like how the seats are red connectors but, the only probloems I felt with it is it didn't have raised seats, it left the middle pretty bairn and it the front and back seat stuck out, which can be a problem if you make the bottom part of a hill too tight. I felt mine is slightly top heavy but looks a little like the the real one and the part that sticks out at the bottom like less than a centimeter, may cause it to get stuck on the signature drop brake ,but I haven't tested it though.

Dear Luxeras,
I have rebuilt his model and i tested it this morning on small sections of track I made so that i could test these factors and so for it to hender the speed u would need to pull a corner or a hill that would normally do the same. Also i fell my brothers design is more like the design. If the hight of the seats is an issue to you you could simply find a way to raise them slightly. We both have great designs that just differ by the objective we want to acomplish with them. Yours just kinda seems very stuffy and compact. Mine is more spreadout to give a more fluent feel.

Coasters Are My Hobby
Jesus Is My Life

Posted Image

My YouTube Page

#14 Luxeras

Luxeras

Feet in FACE!!

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

Dear Luxeras,
I have rebuilt his model and i tested it this morning on small sections of track I made so that i could test these factors and so for it to hender the speed u would need to pull a corner or a hill that would normally do the same. Also i fell my brothers design is more like the design. If the hight of the seats is an issue to you you could simply find a way to raise them slightly. We both have great designs that just differ by the objective we want to acomplish with them. Yours just kinda seems very stuffy and compact. Mine is more spreadout to give a more fluent feel.

I guess just depends on what you like.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: car design, dive coaster, tutorial