hyper coaster mega coaster

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MrRemcoStyle

MrRemcoStyle

dream'n

• 378 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hello SSC! , I've been to moviepark last week for 2 days and it was amazing! the freefall was crazy and scared, but now i'm home again i start to building again, and yeah sorry that i cancel the tetris coaster. i'm inspired by shambhala @ portaventura :). The Mega Coaster gonna be builded in my room but finaly it will be presented in another bigger room.

Enjoy!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[URL=http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/MrRemcoStyle/media/20130811_210959_zpsfecb13b5.jpg.html]Posted Image[/UR]

:):):)

Edited by MrRemcoStyle, 01 September 2013 - 10:56 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

looks very good, It's nice to see a new coaster from you!
I hope you can finish this one.

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#3 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

You have a nice start there. A smooth crest and drop. Strong supporting as well.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#4 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

That is looking very very promising! You might just want to stretch out the crest a bit more, so that it hits vertical a tad later.

Posted Image

#5 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

The drop looks so smooth and perfect the crest looks ok I think its a tad bit small like Maarten said, I cant wait for the first element is this like fraggie force kind off btw?

#6 MrRemcoStyle

MrRemcoStyle

dream'n

• 378 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:13 AM

looks very good, It's nice to see a new coaster from you!
I hope you can finish this one.

Thanks!

You have a nice start there. A smooth crest and drop. Strong supporting as well.

Yeah indeed :P

That is looking very very promising! You might just want to stretch out the crest a bit more, so that it hits vertical a tad later.

Yeah i dont stretch the crest but i think that the crest looks good it don't have to be always perfect.

The drop looks so smooth and perfect the crest looks ok I think its a tad bit small like Maarten said, I cant wait for the first element is this like fraggie force kind off btw?

Yep, its a airtime hill :)

But now the real thing, the airtime hill is almost ready i supported the turn. A question from me what's the best to weigted you're train? i mean i have now 5car train, and is the best to put some batteries on al trains or an just 1 or so can someone understand me and give me an good anwser? Because the train makes the hill but just and it dont flow over it :P

Picture time!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:P:P:P

Posted Image

#7 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:35 AM

It all looks really good but I think that you should stretch out the top of the airhill. It just looks bad to me, it is smooth but it doesn't look good at all. The turn right after the drop looks really smooth! Keep up the great work!

There are a few ways people weigh their trains. Some people use 25 pennies in each car and some use 2 batteries. It's all up to you how you weigh your train.

#8 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

I like the track spine structure on the corner after the drop but I have to agree, the air hill looks a bit too steep and a bit too short. Stretching it out I think would definitely help.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#9 MrRemcoStyle

MrRemcoStyle

dream'n

• 378 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

I like the track spine structure on the corner after the drop but I have to agree, the air hill looks a bit too steep and a bit too short. Stretching it out I think would definitely help.

Yeah, the airhill is remade hope its better :)

It all looks really good but I think that you should stretch out the top of the airhill. It just looks bad to me, it is smooth but it doesn't look good at all. The turn right after the drop looks really smooth! Keep up the great work!

There are a few ways people weigh their trains. Some people use 25 pennies in each car and some use 2 batteries. It's all up to you how you weigh your train.

Yeah thanks :P

Just made i thinks a much better airtime hill and lift 1 white rod higher :)

Pictures will say more :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And the stickers are of my new trains :

Posted Image

:):):)

Posted Image

#10 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

add some more diagonals to the middle tower of the airtime hill so you can make the next element even higher!

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

#11 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

Nice! Looking Good! :D

#12 KBP2000

KBP2000

I love music

• 266 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

Please, give me a test because it's awsome!

Posted Image
KBP2000

#13 MrRemcoStyle

MrRemcoStyle

dream'n

• 378 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Please, give me a test because it's awsome!

I think you have to wait a bit.

Nice! Looking Good! :D

Thanks!

add some more diagonals to the middle tower of the airtime hill so you can make the next element even higher!

Yeah i do that now.

Update,update, i have an update! Damm tommorow its school :( Picture'sss :)

The lift works!
Posted Image
Posted Image

The motors..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shhtt.... New element in progress ......
Posted Image

(thumbsup)(thumbsup)(thumbsup)

Posted Image

#14 KBP2000

KBP2000

I love music

• 266 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

The beginning of the overbank looks good! give us a test in order to look at the speed.
Keep it up!

KBP2000

Posted Image
KBP2000

#15 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

Over-Bank looking Awesome so far. Gears on the chain are complex... how much better could this be! (thumbsup)

1. Maverick 2. Millennium Force 3.Top Thrill Dragster 4. Bizarro (Six Flags New England) 5. The Beast 6. X2 7. Full Throttle 8. Banshee 9. Xcelerator 10. Medusa (Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)

Posted Image

#16 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

looks very good, but more supports are needed. maybe some side-views in the next update. The motor set up is very good but I don't see a tension wheel anywhere please add one!

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hyper coaster, mega coaster