Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:59 AM

Looks so perfect that I can't figure out something to put (v) here! :D

Formally RK500

#42 tornado96

tornado96

VV Australia

• 922 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:57 PM

That looks epic! I think Euphoria will have a rival! Although I think you ahould use normal cars.

#43 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:03 PM

I really like it and your speed looks good! I also like the look of the actual micro knex inverted trains! They do look very nice on micro coaster's I have to say...

Posted Image

#44 RCExtreme

RCExtreme

Entry Engineer

• 851 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for the comments, guys. I got the lift working, and I made the launch, and got it working nicely. And I didn't have the launch made when I took the first 4 pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The launch works great, although I haven't tested it with the train yet. The lift also works like a charm. I tried using regular motors, but they were too slow, and the train wouldn't quite make it through the pre-drop.

Comment! Be harsh!

#45 tornado96

tornado96

VV Australia

• 922 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:51 AM

I like the launch! and the lift back bone! Are you sure you'll have enough pieces cuz this is looking EPIC!!!

#46 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:45 AM

Somehow I missed the last updates of this, but it's awesome! I would first like to see what comes after the loop instead of the launch. Your launch looks cool though :)

Posted Image

#47 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:03 AM

Oh! Stealing ideas form Bobsled I see? Well, it actually looks really good on a VV inverted coaster I must say. I would also like to see what comes after the launch, as well as the fabulous loop.

Posted Image

#48 coasterfanatic11

coasterfanatic11

Who said that?!?

• 1190 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

Wow! Nice coaster! Although I think you should try using a couple more cars if you have them. It would look a little better with a 5 or 6 car train, but it's your choice. You've inspired me. I'm going to build me a small VV now... :D

-cf11 :cool:

Posted Image

^props to CAC!^

Check out Semeru!

#49 pauliron

pauliron

the french

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:58 PM

i had many of probleme with my launch because with the weight of the car the chain broke during the launch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My favorite moment at six flags magic mountain:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"][FONT="Arial"]i rode 3 coaster in 1 hour with my fast pass!!

#50 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:29 AM

Amazing shaping dude that is fab !

Posted Image Thanks Kevyn230

Official Builders of Faith Member

#51 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:51 PM

I like it! This is looking really good.

#52 RCExtreme

RCExtreme

Entry Engineer

• 851 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

*Bump*

I finally decided to start working on this again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comment!

#53 JPCoaster

JPCoaster

Lead Engineer

• 1292 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:44 PM

The supports are great but the top of the cork has to be a little flat at the top and a little more twisty like this : Patriot (Worlds of Fun)

Posted Image

#54 BBaller347

BBaller347

Mile Record - 4:31

• 973 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

Whoa I've never seen this before now. This is pretty sick RCE! Looks a lot like my coaster just twice the size. :D

I agree with JP on the shaping. My only gripe is the amount off speed you've lost. You've lost half your lift height in only two elements. I think using regular cars would help that. But either way, this is the kind of micro coaster I like to see.

#55 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:39 PM

Chatting while building = win.

I remember this. I really like that train.

Can't think of anything that hasn't been said already except...
Nice supports :tmbs

#56 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

That looks incredible! Really great! I don't think I saw the contruction of this, but it look great so far!

If you look back, you edited and said about having 666 posts. Now you have 777 posts, lol.

#57 Sniggeh

Sniggeh

Lead Engineer

• 1511 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

Dang, that looks really good. What happened to the epic pre-lift elements that you had on the first page?

Posted Image

#58 RCExtreme

RCExtreme

Entry Engineer

• 851 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:45 PM

The supports are great but the top of the cork has to be a little flat at the top and a little more twisty like this : Patriot (Worlds of Fun)

Thanks, and hopefully this looks a little better.

Whoa I've never seen this before now. This is pretty sick RCE! Looks a lot like my coaster just twice the size. :D

I agree with JP on the shaping. My only gripe is the amount off speed you've lost. You've lost half your lift height in only two elements. I think using regular cars would help that. But either way, this is the kind of micro coaster I like to see.

Thanks, and it's actually not that much bigger than your's. And I've only lost two orange rods of height.

Chatting while building = win.

I remember this. I really like that train.

Can't think of anything that hasn't been said already except...
Nice supports :tmbs

Thanks.

That looks incredible! Really great! I don't think I saw the contruction of this, but it look great so far!

If you look back, you edited and said about having 666 posts. Now you have 777 posts, lol.

Thanks, and lol.

Dang, that looks really good. What happened to the epic pre-lift elements that you had on the first page?

Thanks. And I realized that I wouldn't have enough pieces, so I took apart the whole pre-lift.

I built a little bit more, and I need to fix the pullout, I'll do that later. And I realized that it's not a corkscrew anymore. Lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comment!

#59 Sniggeh

Sniggeh

Lead Engineer

• 1511 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

In the second picture it seems that the second half of the "cork" is drawn out too much. Since that is such a funky element, I'm not sure if it's wrong or not. Please continue.

Posted Image

#60 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:55 PM

I like it. It's like an inclined dive loop-screw :D
It looks very strong. Good job.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: epic, invert, rcextreme