sniper ioageek 2013 hyper coaster

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

I'm impressed, you really show that you have the potential to build big!

Posted Image

#62 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

Awesome build man. Really nice coaster. Keep them coming.

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#63 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Really well done! Excellent job for building this big without the use of grey rods on the track. No doubt your best yet, and this coaster is my favorite right now. I look forward to seeing more builds from you. You've managed to make a really huge yet unique layout! Well done! :)

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#64 sathothy

sathothy

Architect

• 823 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Looks great, I really like the speed of the train while going trough elements, and the video was also amazing.

#65 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

Great model, IOAgeek. Fantstic video, too.

#66 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

So I finally, had the time and effort the finall finish this thread and answer your guys comments on Sniper's final video and overall apperance of this coaster too, once and for all, so here you go, guys!

[quote name='TheZachMan28']WOW! I love what you did with the layout. This is just stunning. Great job. :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks dude!

[quote name='Coastergeek987']Can you guys find me in the video? I'm hiding somewhere! (Aaron, don't give me away!)

Very awesome job with this, even though you have about 500 pieces left you finished the coaster strong and I think it turned out very great! Awesome job, friend.[/QUOTE]
Thanks cg987! To SFOG and your coming to my house to build tomorrow and to BGT with me!
[quote name='amagzi24']Oh that's easy, you're right behind the... Haha jk, I don't really think anyone will get it, it doesn't look like it's you, so it's hard to tell.[/QUOTE]
Good job Arron, thanks for the comment, and I hope that you liked sniper. P.S. go Rays!
[quote name='BubbleMan 32714']Very well done.[/QUOTE]
Thank you!
[quote name='Jogumpie']That was a very nice video to watch.[/QUOTE]
Thanks does gump approve of this, ha ha!
[quote name='tennispro95']This is hands down the sexiest coaster I've seen in years.[/QUOTE]
Wow for what overall layout and trackwork thanks dude, your coasters are really sexy too for vv coasters!
[quote name='crazyracer']wow this thing turned out incredible. The reason I love it so much is because it`s so unique ,great job on the entire coaster.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
[quote name='maarten12']I'm impressed, you really show that you have the potential to build big![/QUOTE]
Thanks, and IK I could always do it the right and great way, I love show everyone what I can do great at, you just got to use your imagination!
[quote name='Chubs33']Awesome build man. Really nice coaster. Keep them coming.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, and I will soon, trust me!
[quote name='SCM']Really well done! Excellent job for building this big without the use of grey rods on the track. No doubt your best yet, and this coaster is my favorite right now. I look forward to seeing more builds from you. You've managed to make a really huge yet unique layout! Well done! :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, and I love the long and unique layout for sniper also!
[quote name='sathothy']Looks great, I really like the speed of the train while going trough elements, and the video was also amazing.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, and I know the speed is so realistic and great through this coaster's layout, like all intamin coasters, which this reminds me off the most for the building company!
[quote name='The Stig']Great model, IOAgeek. Fantastic video, too.[/QUOTE]
Thanks stiggy!

Anymore comments from other builders on this coaster, will be greatly appreciated, if you want to, members too!

Edited by IOAgeek, 19 July 2013 - 06:16 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sniper, ioageek, 2013, hyper coaster